Chapter 5

Izzys Pov: I hopped in the shower and shaved, washed my body, ect. I got out and quickly got dressed. After that I plugged my blow dryer then did my hair, and quickly wanded my hair with my curling wand. For makeup I did a winged eyeliner and mascara. I grabbed some black booties and waited down in my kitchen for him.

Soon after that he arrived and knocked at my door, and I walked out and got In the car.

----------------------------------------------------------------.-----

At the restaurant: We got seated at our, and may I say this place was really nice. We were laughing at carter story of him scaring his mom, it was really funny. But then the horrible Cameron Dallas walked in, He looked at me raised I eyebrow then looked over at carter. He didn't know who it was because he walked closer, luckily we had already paid so I told him we had to go. And I also whispered cam to he got the memo and he grabbed my hand and I ran the door with him.

When we got to his car, he said we didn't have to leave. And I looked at him confused, ad he let out a small chuckle and said I'm not embarrassed to be seen with you and that made me blush like a cherry.

And before I knew it his lips were on mine, and Cameron came out and saw who it was I was with and his eyes got wide and walked away with slamming the door behind him. But I don't know why he cares, because he doesn't even like me..

But I'm going to find out why he cared about this.

O̥k̥ḁy̥ s̥o̥ g̥u̥y̥s̥ i̥ r̥e̥ḁl̥i̥z̥e̥d̥ t̥h̥e̥r̥e̥ w̥ḁs̥ ḁl̥o̥t̥ o̥f̥ t̥y̥p̥o̥s̥ i̥n̥ m̥y̥ l̥ḁs̥t̥ c̥h̥ḁp̥t̥e̥r̥ s̥o̥ s̥o̥r̥r̥y̥,̥ ḁn̥d̥ i̥ r̥e̥ḁl̥i̥z̥e̥ m̥y̥ c̥h̥ḁp̥t̥e̥r̥s̥ ḁr̥e̥ s̥h̥o̥r̥t̥ s̥o̥ s̥o̥r̥r̥y̥ ḁb̥o̥u̥t̥ t̥h̥ḁt̥ i̥ ḁm̥ t̥r̥y̥i̥n̥g̥ t̥o̥ m̥ḁk̥e̥ t̥h̥e̥m̥ l̥o̥g̥e̥r̥ h̥o̥p̥e̥ y̥ou̥ e̥n̥j̥o̥y̥ s̥o̥ f̥ḁr̥