Last Virgin Standing

This is based on the book 'The Last Virgin Standing' which is so good :3 if u want u can go read it, it's really good! Hope u guys enjoy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-------------------------------------------------

//Y/N POV//

"DONT MAKE ME GO TO SCHOOL PLEASE!!!" I screamed at my mum. She just pointed at the door which went to the REAL WORLD. I got shoved out of the house and made my way to college. "Yay... a school full of kids who wanna fuck..." I walked up the stairs and there I went, into the abyss.

//TIMESKIP//

"Heyyyyy Y/N" Kim smirked. You just barfed and ran away into the janitors closet :'). You shut the door behind yourself and sighed in relief. "You can't hide Y/N..." "WHOS THATS!?" You saw strands of red hair move from the darkness. "NA-NATHANIEL?!" He ran up to you and slammed his lips against yours (trust me this is not a Nathaniel x reader so you can calm down *sweatdrops*) while you were in a trance from Nathaniel smoochin you, you heard the janitor's door open with a burst of wind. With a shove, you heard someone say "GET OFF HER YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! >:(" You saw a flash of blonde rush past you and pick you up bridal styled. You squinted your eyes, this is gonna be a longgggg ride...

//Timeskip//

You landed on a bed with a thud "GAHH! HEY WATCH I-" you were cut off by lips pressed against yours. You fluttered your eyes open and saw a familiar figure... "Chat noir?!" You looked at him with wide eyes. He just looked at you with lustful eyes and kept on moving.

//CHAT NOIRS POV//

I JUST CANT STOP LOOKING! she's just so beautiful... I couldn't stand seeing all the guys swooning... well... this is for her own good. My mouth slipped and something came out of my mouth "I'm gonna claim you as mine!" I growled. Y/N stared at me with a look which I hoped that could last forever.

//Timeskip cause I am NOT writing what happens! ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD READER-CHAN! ;-;//

"I guess I'm not a virgin anymore..." "welllll m'lady... we have a school of kids who just wanna..." I cover chat's mouth "nope nope nope nope nope nope."

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! I will hopefully be posting frequently! Or I might be a bit busy... :I