Chapter One: The Party And Meeting

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I was at my house watching Stranger Things until my phone went off. I checked my phone to see it was Aphmau calling. You knew Aphmau, Katelyn, Travis, Garroth, Laurence, KC (Kawaii~Chan), Dante, Aaron, and Zane ever since high school. But you didn't know the others Aphmau mentions. "Hello?" I said while turning down the volume "hey (Y/N)! How have you been?" Aphmau asks "I've been good. So what's up?" I ask "well I'm having a party at my place tonight and I was wondering if you wanna?" "Sure! I'll be there" "Great! See you at 11:30!" Aphmau then hangs up. I sighed with a smile and put down my phone before looking at the clock. 10:01 PM....I have enough time to get ready I thought and I got up and got ready.
~At Aph's House~
I walked up Aphmaus' porch and knock on the door. I decided to wear a black shirt, a (f/c) hoodie, and some jeans. I didn't really want to dress fancy today. Aphmau opens the door and smiles brightly when she saw it was me "(Y/N)! You came!" Aphmau said and hugged me. I giggled and hugged back. "Yep" I said and she lets me in. I walk into the living room and people that I know and people I don't know. I sighed and walked into the kitchen to grab some punch and lean against a wall. I'm not really mucb of a party girl so I just lean against walls and wait for the party to end. I didn't want to come but I knew it was going to bream Aphmaus' heart if I said no. So here I am, drinking punch and leaning against a wall like I own the place. Which I hate acting like this is my house but I'm just bored. "Why hello cuite~" A voice said beside me Travis... I thought "Travis I swear if you don't stop flirting with me then I will end your life" I said but when I looked where the voice came from I saw a girl with orange hair and red eyes. "Your not Travis" I said and she smirked "no I'm not. I'm Lucinda  sweetheart" Lucinda said ruffling my hair a little before walking off with her hips going side to side. I blushed "she's hot.." I mumbled "Hey Baby" "TRAVIS!!!".