13| but he's hot though

Start from the beginning

Taehyung sighed, and slipped his arm off of my shoulders. "You guys shouldn't keep your hopes up too high. Just because Jungkook and I have made up and are friends now, doesn't mean I'm going to magically become the old Taehyung again." Yoongi shrugged, and nodded, "it's not like we were expecting you to change so quickly. But, we do hope you get into less fights and hurt yourself less, and become a bit more cheerful."

I glanced to the side to find the elder smiling softly. "Don't worry, I've been working on all of those things in the past few days." Hoseok smirked, "so how long have you guys been friends?" I offhandedly raised one shoulder up. "For a whole week?" Jimin widened his eyes, "how come we didn't know that? And why were you two gone for a whole week?"

"Jungkook has being staying over at my place recently," Taehyung responded, offhandedly.

"He what now?" Hoseok screeched.

Taehyung glanced down at me, waiting for an answer. I nodded my head in approval. "They should know."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, in concern. "Know what?"

At that moment, the bell rang, signaling the start of the day. "Never mind, tell us during lunch," Yoongi said before waddling off to his first period. We all bid each other good-bye, before separating.

"Alright, it's lunch time, and I've been going crazy all morning," Jimin announced, smacking his tray onto the table, making his lunch bounce a little. "What were you going to tell us?"

I pursed my lips, and lowered my head, to stare at my lap. Suddenly, a hand grasped onto mine. My head snapped up, and I looked into Taehyung's eyes, in surprise. He nodded encouragingly, which made a surge of confidence swell in my chest.

"It's um...I haven't told anyone else this but Taehyung...so...I hope you don't judge me after I tell you."

Yoongi glared at me, from across the table. "Come on, spit it out, kid."

"A-alright."

I managed to tell them everything, and how Taehyung has been helping me overcome my anxiety in the past few days. They all listened without saying a word, and only nodded in encouragement whenever I paused.

"I didn't know that someone could develop an anxiety like that," Jimin admitted, after I'd finished. Shrugging I picked at my food, and stared at the broccoli. "Don't treat me any different, though," I mumbled. "I don't want you all to think that I'm unstable or something. I'm completely normal. I just have panic attacks here and then." Hoseok reached over to take my hand. "Alright, but no matter what, we're here for you, okay, Kookie?" Yoongi nodded in agreement. I smiled and nodded. "Thank you all."

Thank you for being here for me.

I walked down the hall to Taehyung's last class to fetch him so we could go home together. It was decided that I would be staying with him until my parents came back home. Apparently he didn't trust me to be alone anymore.

Pushing a hand through my hair, I sighed. Even though I knew that I wasn't cured, it wasn't like I wasn't living like this for a whole entire year. I managed to take care of myself all on my own without having someone else to help me.

I was about to enter the classroom, until I saw that Taehyung was talking to Ms. Yoo.

That was strange, this wasn't even her classroom. I frowned, and continued to watch them through the window of the slightly opened door.

"Come on, Taehyungie," Ms. Yoo said, advancing closer to him. "Just tonight. We can call it off after that, but I just want to feel you inside me (a/n: agh, cringe!)." Taehyung got up from his seat, swinging his bag onto his shoulder. "No thanks, I'm busy tonight." Ms. Yoo pouted, "with who? Are you fucking some other bitch?" The silver-haired boy tossed her a bored look. "Who I have intercourse with is none of your concern. You just want to have a fling with someone young."

Ms. Yoo pulled on his arm, "come on, Taehyung-ah! You're just so good!"

My heart clenched and twisted.

Please, please say no, I repeated in my head, as the elder looked down at his teacher. Please say—

"Just tonight."

My heart dropped to the floor, and shattered right there.

There was no point in liking him. There was absolutely no point because I ruined all of my chances a long time ago. I destroyed any chance I had with Taehyung when I humiliated him. This is what I turned him into.

It's all my fault.

Quickly, I sped away from the classroom, and out into the parking lot. With shaking fingers, I fumbled for my keys, and got into my shiny luxury car. I locked the doors, in case Taehyung was coming out, and pulled out my phone.

To: Tae

Hey, I have to go back home. My parents came back earlier than expected. Bye.

                                                              From: Tae

       Oh, really? Alright then. Get home safely.

I tossed my phone into the passenger seat, and started the engine to my car. I sped out of the parking lot as quickly as I could, fighting back tears.

It's all my fault that I can't have him anymore.

Don't worry, I'll fix this somehow lol. The chapter was so messy omf

-Author-nim