Deathly Essence

Hi okay so i wrote this story a little while ago so i thought why not publish it so here ya go 

critizem ( or however you spell it) is welcome 

I Hope You Enjoy ^_~ <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked towards my house from school I couldn’t help but think why my mom didn’t just homeschool me. I bet your wondering why well, all the kids at my school hated me. You see I lived in a very small town in Pennsylvania, where everyone knows everyone and when word got around of my visions and that I could see spirits everyone that loved me hated me, even the teachers they treated me like dirt on the bottom of their brown boots.

  I knew this was my fault though, if I hadn’t told my ex-best friend Callie in 5th grade this would have never happen.

*Flashback*

“Callie, I need to tell you something it’s been happening to me for the past month and I don’t know what to do “I said as we walked together from school.

“What?? Don’t tell me you lost your virginity, because if you did shame on you” she scolded me pulling my arm

“No!! Of course not, just um...I have these …uhh vision’s that umm make me see other’s deaths” I squeaked almost inaudible

She looked at me for a second then rolled her eyes “You’re such a liar Em” she said walking away.

I pulled her back “No, I’m not look I saw Pastor Grady’s death last Sunday he’s going to die tonight, a heart attack” I said looking her in the eye. She pulled back with wide eye’s “I can’t believe you just said that Pastor Grady’s my grandpa” she said I could see tears forming in her auburn eyes.

“I’m Sorry” I said hugging her a second after she pushed me on the concrete. “You’re a liar I hate you Emma don’t ever call me again you’re crazy” she yelled running away leaving me on the concrete with a big fat bruise.

*End*

      I remember that day like it was yesterday but that happened to be 3 years ago, When Pastor Grady died she blamed the whole thing on me telling everyone I had killed her grandfather and that I was the devil’s spawn. That’s when everyone started treating me differently.

  It didn’t stop there no she needed payback and so she started up rumors that I lost my virginity, and was a slut even the boys had told fake lies about sleeping with me, and of course everyone believed innocent Callie Meriwether, she was after all the daughter of the mayor. All my friends left me and everyone hated me.

 My parents and brother would believe them to them I was a disappointment. I cried every day when I snuck away to my grandparent’s house where they would comfort me for hours. They believed me because my grandma’s sister had the same gift; she knew how to help me through it with all the books she had left behind. I tuned back to reality

    I looked up at the gloomy sky wondering if it felt like I did. A few more minutes of silence and I was at my house the blue and yellow walls starting to chip. I opened the door to see my mother and father waiting for me at the door my mom looked like she had been crying her eye’s puffy. My dad had a pained expression on his face. I felt my heart thud

 “What’s wrong??” I said looking at the dozen of duct tape one the floor wondering what happened.

 “I’m so sorry sweetie but the town is going to sacrifice you to the lord we can’t have any more young deaths since you’re the cause they…t-they have to k-k-kill you” she said stuttering at the end.