The party

This one was suggested by JohnStancel123 thanks alot i was having bad case of writers block XD

Mables POV
Bill,who was disguised as a human, had invited me to a (should be) sick party. I was excited as i had a huge, Jupiter sized, crush on Bill. I know what you're thinking: "Mable why do you like a demonic demon who almost killed everyone you love." But hey everyone deserves second chances and for the past few months Bill has been very reformed in my eyes. Suddenly a knock me from downstairs.
"Hey there shooting star~" bill pured softly
"Hehe hi Bill! Ready to go?" I asked, i noticed bill was checking me out though. I mean who wouldn't in what I'm wearing (image above if cant see its: very short black dress, black stripper heels, tights, hair loose/ flowey, bit of make up)
"So... We better get goinng." I say, interrupting his gaze on me. He takes my arm and leads me to a miter-bike.
"Here put this on, don't want that pretty little head of yours hurt now do we?" He asked. I shook my head and he handed me a moter-bike helmet. I took it politely and placed it on my head, fit like a glove. I sat behind bill on his yellow moter-bike. We sped off and in a matter of minutes web were at his friends/ my arch nemesis pyronica. Me and Pyronica both like Bill but hate eachother.
"Billy-boo~" speak of the devil... "Oh and Mable..."
"Hi Pyronica! Thanks for inviting me, i brought mable so i hope you don't mind..."
"Oh its fine, this party has no rules whatsoever. So drink, eat, smoke, have sex. I DONT GIVE A FUCK! WOOOOO!!!" And like that the problem ran off and i was about to enter something worse than hell.

Me and bill walked in and bill was SO popular. I was just in the background. I decided to go for some beer, i was able to have 7 straight before someone swung me around.
"Hey there sexy." A random, sorta hot, demon who looked like bill only red, said "you know bill don't cha. Well I'm his brother kill and you are one sexy thing. Wanna dance?" He asked
"O-oh um..." I was really shy but well FUCK IT "yeah why not but be warned i loose control and i get a little outa hand," i lean in and whisper "as in i loose control sexily." I wink and he nods.

This kill guy takes me to the dance floor. We have a great time and as i said i started loosing control when the new sing i like "one kiss" came on. I started swinging my hips Anf then before you know it me and kill were grinding against eachother.

(really good song XD)
I was then swung around by bill who glared at me then at kill.
"Hey little bro~" kill said teasingly
"I'm only littler by a minute!!!" Bill yelled and mable giggle. Cute she thought.
" Anyway me and Mable over here were just dancing." Kill said annoyed
"Well I want to talk to her." Bill said calmly and took me away from Kill.
"Okay,okay. What the FUCK were you doing with my brother! Your MINE!" Bill growled. I pretended to look timid and then smirked
"Yours am i? Well then," i brushed my lips passed his ear as i whispered "make me yours, claim me as your own. In one of the bedrooms, door will be open 3/4 of the way. Meet me in 5 minutes."

I walked away and went to find a room. I found a spare room and thanked the stars that i shaved everywhere and wore my matching lacy bra and thong.

Bills POV
Damn shooting stars already turning me on. Lets see, 5 minutes... Thats 300 seconds. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...

❤️290 seconds later❤️

300... Finally I can go find shooting star! I walk upstairs and search for the door. I walk into a spare room and luckily it was correct. I walk in further seeing no-one but hearing shooting stars thoughts oh bill, i cant wait... I shuddered as the door closed behind me and shooting star spun me around. The only thing she was in was a lacey pink bra and a mat thing thong. It was turning me on so badly. Shooting stars body was perfect. A slim waist with a little bit if chub, DD sized rack and a jiggly ass. Perfect.