Friend

Maria's pov.
I was sitting there sitting in class eating my lunch with my family and closest friends and boyfriend. We were talking about random stuff when this girl I know walks up to me.

"Maria?" Lilly asked

"Yeah what's up?" I said standing up.

"Can I talk to you. Over there?" She asked pretending to be all sweet. I walk over to where she was pointing and everyone was starring at us.

"What do you want?" I asked crossing my arms

"Listen bitch I want you to stay away from Charlie. He's mine" she said.i just laughed and all of the sudden I feel a sharp pain on my cheek. Bitch slapped me! I looked at everyone else in my class all starring at us including my family. Great.

"What the hell was that for!" I yelled really loud.

"Girls stop. Lilly go to the principals office!" The teacher yelled.

"I didn't do anything! She started it!" Lilly said playing the victim. I couldn't believe it and my family friends boyfriend and random classmates just stared at us. Amber getting up but Ashton stopping her.

"You came to me telling me to stay away from MY boyfriend and sayin he's yours. Then you had the nerve to slap me! In front of the class, teacher, my best friends, boyfriend and my family! No you will not play the victim" I yelled a little loud.

"At least my friends aren't using me and at least my mom didn't fake her death and at least people love me" she yelled. I just stood there with my head down.

"LILLY PRINCIPALS OFFICE! NOW!" The teacher yelled at her.

"Bye bitch" she said to me before walking out. I just stood there shocked with my head down. I looked up to everyone looking at me. I looked over to my family and then friends and was about to say something but turned around and slowly walked out before being stopped.

"Miss Brock where are you going?" The teacher asked me.

"Mr.K can I be excused for a minute?" I asked trying not to cry.

"Yes Miss Brock. I'm sorry that all happened to you." He said. I gave him a small smile before walking out. I stood against the lockers and fell hugging my knees.

Colby's POV.

I just sat there so confused before I said something.

"I'm gonna go check on her see if she's ok and bring her back in here" I said getting up and walked to her. She was just sitting there hugging her knees and crying. I felt so bad.

"Hey girly are you ok?" I asked

"No" she said wiping her tears and hugging me.

"Thank you dad for staying with me when mom didn't and being the best dad ever" she said still hugging me. It brought a smile to my face.

"Anytime kiddo" I said and she let go.

"Ready to go back? Lunch is over" I told her.

"Yeah you all have to continue" she said walking back into class.

"I'm sorry you all had to see that. I honestly don't know what happened" Maria said walking over to our little group. Charlie stood up and hugged her.

"Ok class so our guests are gonna read some hate comments they have got and yeah" the teacher said and we walked up to the front of the class.

"So We all picked some hate comments and we're gonna read it. Colby will start" Ava said smiling.

"Ok so this one says. I honestly don't know why everyone loves you. Your Sam and Colby channel videos are annoying and I have no idea how one of the most beautiful Instagram models ended up with you" I said.

"First ouch. We are the bando bros. Stop watching if you hate us. And next idk I've asked myself that question every day" he answered

We all said some and then we were done speaking. There was only 10 minuets till the bed rang so we just sat next to Maria and her friends.