2

Taehyung's POV:
We went to the nearest restaurant for breakfast as I couldn't cook yet, neither could Jungkook. I also just wanted to get him out of there.

"Are you going to eat or are you going to continue to undress me with your eyes?" Jungkook enquired, munching on his croissant before sipping his Iced Americano.

I smirked slightly at the way my mind thought about doing it for real, before having the jogaetang I ordered.

I noticed the guy at the counter eyeing kook. I turned to my boyfriend who was swallowing another piece of his croissant. I chuckled slightly, attracting his attention.

I looked from the corner of my eye to see if the guy was still looking. Funnily enough he was. The nerve of this boy.

"Do you want to try some kookie?" I asked my boyfriend sweetly. He nodded his head cautiously. I motioned for him to come forwards.

Instead, I captured his lips in mine, kissing him not-so gently. I'm not jealous... I just needed to claim what's mine.

I saw the boy shuffle awkwardly before clearing his throat and diverting his gaze. Good. I thought. I pulled away from the latter when I decided my job was done.

"What was that?! were you trying to force feed me? I said I'd eat it!" Jungkook rambled. Two birds, one stone.

I ignored him, placing the bowl of food in front of him. Which he happily devoured.

When he was finished, I interlocked our fingers. I wanted to make his day.

Little did I know that was just the start of everything going wrong...