The train

A Draco/Harry Fanfiction… Drarry

One ‘Eventful’ Summer

Chapter 1: On the Train

Harry Potter with his messy black hair, round glasses, and a thin lightning bolt scar on his forehead was on his way to Kings Cross station back from his sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He was accompanied in his train compartment by friends Hermione Granger, a witch with bushy, brown hair, Ron Weasley, a tall, freckly ginger, Luna Lovegood, a girl with long blonde hair and a dazed look in her eyes, Neville Longbottom, a clumsy, round faced boy with sandy brown hair, and a boy blonde boy with pointed features and silver eyes. This was his lover, Draco Malfoy.

“Are you sure about this, Draco?” Harry asked the Slytherin.

“Yes,” Draco replied, scotching closer, “I don’t have anywhere to go and I don’t want them mistreating you.”

“They may not even let you stay, they hate magic.”

“Dumbledore sent them a letter explaining everything, so calm you pretty little arse down.”

“Okay, then,” Harry sighed, “but they can’t know we’re more than friends,” Harry looked at him, “Got, it?”

“I know, Potter,” Draco laid his head on Harry’s shoulder, “We’ve been over it a billion times!”

“Oi!” Ron exclaimed, “Get a room you two!”

“Why don’t you get one, Weasel?” Draco sent him a death glare, causing Ron to shut up.

They weren’t the only couple in the compartment, however. Luna and Neville were recently paired up and Ron and Hermione have been dating over a year.

Harry and Draco were both dressed in their muggle clothes, ready to go to the Dursley’s for the summer holidays. Unfortunately for Harry, he was still unable to do magic outside of school since he was still underage. Draco, however, was perfectly legal since he turned seventeen in June.

When the train came to a slow stop at platform nine and Three Quarters, the six teens all left their compartment and the train and ran straight into the brick wall, ending up at Kings Cross station.

Hermione was the first to see her muggle parents, “Bye Harry,” she gave him a small hug, “Bye Ron,” She gave him a kiss on the cheek, waved at Draco, and left. Luna and Neville left to go say bye to someone, when Ron saw Mrs. Weasley.

“Well, Bye, Mate,” He said pulling Harry into a one armed hug, “Tell me if the ferret gives you any trouble, and come to the Burrow for your birthday if you want.” He went to his mother, who waved, and Ginny, who wouldn’t look at Harry. He watched them as they disappeared around the corner.

Harry and Draco where left alone for a while, until Harry finally saw his plump, neck less, mustached Uncle, Vernon Dursley.

“Who’s this,” the fat man spoke, pointing at Draco.

“Well, hello to you, too,” Harry spoke, wheeling his trunk and owl on the trolley behind his uncle, who started walking, “This is Draco Malfoy. He’s my, erm, friend… from school.”

“I thought that Welsbey was your friend,” Uncle Vernon said, then looked at the blonde trailing behind, “And why are you following us, freak?” 

“He’s going to stay with us this summer,” Harry said before Draco could say anything that might ruin his chances of staying before he even left the train station.

They had got to the parking lot when Uncle Vernon yelled, “No, he most certainly will not! I will not have another one of your kind in my house!”

“Did you get the letter from Dumbledore? It explained everything.”

Vernon went a dark shade of purple, “Oh, yes, I got that letter…” He unlocked the car, “Just get in, the both of you!”

Harry and Draco sat in the backseat of the car where they were on their way to number four Privet Drive.

A/N: This and the last chapter are the shortest, I promise! All the others will be longer!

Oh, and, yes I’m terrible at this, again, writing gives me something to do since I don’t have a life.