Sleepover Time

Kirishima P.O.V

Edited

Mina had announced we should play Truth or Dare and everybody happily agreed, everyone expect Bakugo. "Of course it would be him" I say to myself while smiling as well. I must stopped. I can't find myself thinking of him, it'll only lead to heartbreak. That's not manly!

We quickly get in a circle, me sitting in between Bakugo and Kaminari. I refrained myself from speaking to Bakugo until I realized he has nobody to talk to. I turn myself towards and try to spark a conversation.

"Hey Bakugo" I say
"Hey shitty hair"
"You excited for Truth or Dare?"
"I guess. It's only a stupid game"
"But what if they dare you to kiss somebody or" *BOOM*.

He tried to blast me in the face with his quirk but I hardened up before it hit me. I began to laugh and think to myself so manly! Bakugo and I continued talking.

Bakugo P.O.V

When they announced us playing Truth or Dare, I could care less but Kirishima made a point. I'm just hoping the person they'd make me kiss was him. It's hard denying these feelings and the only person who knows I'm gay is fucking Deku. When we first sat down, I found myself getting angry because he was giving Kaminari all his attention and not me. What! Is he better than me or something! But as soon as he started talking to me, I admittedly felt better.

I can't help but say it but Shitty Hair actually makes me feel better. And I hate it. Sero and Mina wanted to do old fashion Truth or Dare but Iida, Uraraka , Deku, Icy Hot, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari and everybody else voted to use a bottle. Deku got up and got a bottle while Icy Hot just stared at him. It hurt my fucking eyes. Too adorable. He comes back, plops himself next to his boyfriend and places the bottle in the center. Iida, spent the bottle and it landed on Deku. Deku picked truth. Iida said "Tell Todoroki how you feel".

Everybody sighs with disappointment. "That was so stupid" Mineta says. Deku quickly does it and the bottle spins on me. "Truth or Dare Ka- Bakugo". "Dare". Deku looks at Icy Hot with a grin on his face but Icy Hot shakes his hot. Deku quickly screams out " I dare you to go in the closet with Kirishima for 10 minutes". Everybody cheers but Icy Hot sighs with disappointment. "Midoriya, you shouldn't have done that" Icy Hot says. I have never agreed with that bastard more. I turn to face Kirishima whose face is flushed with embarrassment.

Kirishima P.O.V

I see the bottle spin and land on Bakugo. I couldn't help but wonder what Dare he was gonna get, because I knew he was going to pick a Dare. But the dare that was given to him left me shook. "I dare you to go in the closet with Kirishima for 10 minutes". It felt like everything went slow and I felt my face turn a dark red color due to embarrassment. I see Kaminari and Sero look at me rather sadly, because only they know. Kaminari wraps his arm around me and whispers "It's going to be okay". I sigh because I'm uncertain about that.

Bakugo P.O.V

I see sparky over putting his arm around Kirishima and I could feel anger building up. I should be the one putting my arm around Kirishima not a knock off Pikachu! "Fine" I say while standing up. Kirishima looks at me with fear, not any fear, fear of the unknown. Does he feel the same way I do? I ask myself. "Come on Shitty hair" I find myself saying and I see Kirishima quickly get up but looks back and Sero gives him a thumbs up and Kaminari gives him a wink. Fucking Sparky.

Midoriya P.O.V

I have already started my plan. It's quite obvious that Kacchan and Kirishima likes each other, but I guess Todoroki and I were the only ones to notice. Of course I had to dare Kacchan that, he never backs down from a Dare, he has too much pride, I don't know why Kirishima likes him but hey, I support. "Can I talk to you?" Todoroki says while looking down on me. When did he stand up? I ask myself. We walk into my kitchen.

"What was that about?" Todoroki says.
"It's my plan. I'm getting them together."
"You know you shouldn't meddle in other people business". I sigh.
"They need help, they don't know what to do".
"Just don't do too much" he says while he gently kisses me before Mineta, Iida and Uraraka ruins it, like always. I blush too much which makes a Todoroki chuckle. I love him.

Kirishima P.O.V

As soon as Bakugo said "Come on Shitty head" I found myself obeying him and walking towards the closet. I turn around looking around nervously, and Sero gives me a thumbs up with Kaminari winks. I guess I really have to do this. I sigh and enter the closet. Bakugo and I stands on the opposite side of the closet. This is going to be interesting I find myself saying to myself.