All I Have(Urban)Chapter 6 Something Familiar(Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Naya was Serious about every word she spoke out of her mouth.Naya was a sneaky evil bitch.

"do what you got to do, its funny how you still stay in bullshit, even after you lost your child. I can say I'm kind of glad the muthafucka didn't make it" Malaysia said heartless with no remorse.

dre got up and went by the door "Naya get yo ass out".

"So you go let this bitch disrespect me dre , you know what fuck it bye" Naya slammed the door.

Tati P.O.V

Malaysia been walking around this house for the last days acting different, I know something wrong with her, cause she ain't acting like herself.

"What you doing up"Quan said scaring the Hell out of me.

"Nothing, I got hungry"

"You be trying yo best to avoid a nigga"quan said seriously.

"I swear I don't " I said lying.

"so what you call it ma"quan said, opening up the refrigerator. while Tati Sat on the counter top.

"Nothing, But I don't try to avoid nobody"Tati said still lying.

As she sat on the counter top, she tried not to look at him at all, everything about quan was perfect . his lips, his tape across his semi high hair, his voice, his teeth but nothing was better then that smile.But she couldn't help but stare at him every chance she got.

Quan laughed  , cause he could feel her eyes watching every move he made."Ima handsome nigga huh? "

"What's that suppose to mean? "Tati said , as she bit into a strawberry.

"You Should know,  cause you staring"Quan Said being cocky.

Tati Laughed "How about this, just know if I want you I can have you."

"You sure" Quan said surprised by her comment.

"I'm positive" Tati said, as she tried to reach over and kiss him,  but quan refused the kiss.

"Negative" Quan laughed.

"Whatever" Tati Said Laughing, but kind of embarrassed.

Quan Laughed "Oh now I'm really about to get avoided. huh? "

Tati didn't say anything, she remained quiet.

"I know yo ass heard me"Quan Said seriously.

"Blah Blah Blah" Tati Started mumbling.

"Aight ma, be childish"Quan Said coming closer to tati.

"Leave me alone" tati said jokingly.

"You sure you want me to leave you alone" Quan Said getting closer in between her legs.

"Yep" Tati said lowly, but and her head she was saying "Hell no".

Quan started kissing on her lips, and slowly went down to her neck sucking and kissing it, as tati let out soft moans. He slid his hands in her panties, quan almost got immediately hard, off her wet and warthness, He gently carresed her clit with His thumb,  as he took his middle finger and slid it in and out of her wet tight pussy.

"Mmm quan, don't stop" 

Just as she was about to climax, quan pulled his fingers out.

"Remember, you said leave you alone"Quan Said teasing her. "Tell me you don't want me to stop" Quan Said repeatedly teasing her.

"don't stop, mmmm keep going" Tati said moaning in his ear.

Quan stuck his fingers back in, and went a little faster, as she started to cum. Quan was admiring the way she fucked his fingers.