I couldn't even say the number of knock-knock jokes he had told me so far. Something around 2596. Yeah, that sounded about right.

I would never forget the one time he locked me in the kitchen at home when I told him that his joke sucked.

"Why can't the flower ride his bike?" Harry nudged me, waiting for a response. When I didn't give him one, he continued, "Because his petals fell off!"

I groaned. "That was your worst one yet."

Harry clapped his thighs like a retarded seal. I glared at him, not giving him the satisfaction of smiling.

"Admit it, it was funny," he requested, still grinning like a fool.

"Nope," I denied and turned around, opening the fridge.

"As you wish." On that note, he turned around, grabbed the key from the door, walked outside and locked the door before my mind had progressed what just happened.

I was locked in for an hour before my parents freed me. That surely had taught me my lesson.

Speaking of teaching a lesson... I still had to teach him one. His little punishment.

Harry still smiled at the girl who started to climb up a wall again, her mum patiently waiting behind her.

Just wait for it, Styles.

"Why are you grinning like you just made a maleficent plan?" Harry asked, looming to his full height.

"Eh," I stuttered, not wanting to give away my thoughts, "I was just thinking about that one time when I pushed Lisa into a pool." Now tell me once again that I was a bad liar.

Harry laughed. "You know, revenge is sweet."

I hummed in agreement, not letting him know what I actually had in mind.

"Let's get something to eat," Harry suggested, unhitching us.

Thank god, I was starving.

I was forced to make a decision between Red Robin and Applebee's. In my opinion, that wasn't very fair, but it was unnecessary to say that Applebee's won.

So, 45 minutes later, we were sitting in a quiet booth at Applebee's.

"I don't know what to get," Harry whined and scanned the whole menu once again.

"Same," I agree, "it's food porn."

Harry gave me a funny look for that remark. I shrugged my shoulders, not seeing any fault in it.

The waitress walked past our table a few times, patiently waiting for us to put down the menu.

I opened my mouth to speak but Harry beat me to it. "I'll just get whatever you get," he told me.

"Great, I was just about to say the same."

The waitress approached our table, smilingly waiting for me to state my order.

"I'll have... the mini cheeseburgers with fries, please," I quickly made up my mind.

"I'll have the same," Harry added.

After she took our orders, the waitress walked off and left us in a comforting silence.

Well, it was a comforting silence until Harry decided to fill it with more jokes. It got to the point where I simply excused myself to use the restroom.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry!" I yelped when I nearly hit a girl with the door.

"Watch it!" She angrily screamed.