Being Lazy (Part 3 of 3)

Harry's POV*

I feel like I have to tell Niall about what Rachel told me.

She has dirty dreams about her dad.

He needs to know so she can get help.

I know when she told me I said I wouldn't tell anyone and that I wasn't weirded out.

But I was and I'm going to. I'm going to tell Niall.

I know what your thinking 'Harry that's a dick move, she trusted you.' But it's, just wrong.

"Hey Niall can I talk to you in the kitchen" I asked as the second movie came to an end.

"Yeah mate" he said getting up and walking into the kitchen with me.

"I have something to tell you" I said turning to look him in the eye.

"What it is buddy" he asked looking innocent.

"Rachel has dirty dreams about you, and she thinks she's in love with you" I blurted out, then I heard a gasp that wasn't Niall's.

It was Rachel.

I look at her and she had tears running down her face with a hand over her mouth.

"I trusted you! You said you wouldn't tell anyone! But what do you do you go and tell Niall! The one who it's about! I fucking hate you, and I never want to talk to you ever again! EVER!" After she yelled at me she ran out and I thought she was going to her room but she threw open the front door and ran out.

Shit!

Look what I've done now.

I thought this would help but now she's fucking running away to somewhere.

"Harry mate I already knew that" Niall said putting a hand on my shoulder making me turn around.

"How did you find out" I asked him in shock.

Niall's POV*

Harry asked me how I knew Rachel liked me and had wet dreams about me. Well......

*Flashback*

Rachel was with her friend at the movie and me being the bad person I am was snooping through her room.

I came across her diary which I knew I shouldn't read.

But I did anyway.

What I want to know what's going on with my daughter that I don't know.

I skipped the first few pages till I reached her 11th birthday.

April 30th, 2018

Hey it's me again, today was my 11th birthday.

Right now it's 2am and I'm trying to wash and dry my sheets with waking up my dad.

'Why would she do that?'

I had a dirty dream about me and my dad and woke up with my sheets a littel wet.

I heard some of the older kids at school talking about it, they called it a 'wet dream'.

So I guess I had one about my dad, I know that's gross I shouldn't like my dad.

But I think I love him.

Well my sheets are done and I'm going to bed now.

Night.

My daughter likes me, no she loves me. That's good, because I love her too.

*End of flashback*

"So that's how I found out about Rachel liking me and the dreams" I said looming at Harry with a embarrassed look on my face.

"Wait so you like her back" he asked a look I couldn't explain on his face.

I just nodded my head looking at my shoes like it was the coolest thing ever.

I cleared my throat "umm do you want to come with me to find her" I asked, "yeah let's go" he said coming out the door with me.

(After telling everyone we would be back later) oh god I hope we find you Rachel.

Rachel's POV*

They will never find me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so the reason I made 3 parts for this is so I could add some drama at the end. I know I'm an evil bitch. But I thought it was per-fect. Sorry I had to add that in there I'm listening to that part in the beginning right now. But when I update again I'll try to make it interesting. Bye 😘