It's Now or Never

Rachel's POV*

I am sweating buckets right now.

The Lions game just ended and now Niall and I are going back to see the players.

I'm going to meet Calvin Johnson.

Calvin Johnson.

Calvin.

Johnson.

Oh my fucking gosh.

I'm dying.

I can't even.

"Rachel lets go."

Niall nags for the 100th time pulling my arm.

"Ni you're gonna have to carry me there. I don't think I'm going to make it."

I gasp holding my chest falling into his arms.

He groans but obliges and lifts me into his arms, walking down the long winding hallways.

We came face to face with a large wooden door that had the words Locker Room printed in big bold letters.

He left his knuckles fall on the door once, twice, three times, before waiting for an answer.

It felt like a life time but in reality it was merely seconds.

"Come in."

As soon as the doors open my out of Niall's arms and running over to Calvin Johnson.

I jump at him and he reacts just in time to catch me.

I scream and turn my body around to look at Niall who has an amused smirk on his face while leaning against the doorway.

"Alright little lady you wanna tell me you name?"

Calvin asked setting me on my own two feet, not letting go of my arm till he knew I could stand without falling.

"My names R-Rachel."

I stuttered suddenly feeling more nervous then excited.

"That is a beautiful name. Is that a British accent I hear?"

He questions raising a thick eyebrow.

I nod my head not being able to find my voice.

He thinks my names in beautiful.

Calvin Johnson said my name was beautiful.

I could go unit a coma right here, right now.

"Do you want me to sign anything?"

I pull a sharpie out of my skinny jeans pocket and turn so my back is facing him.

"Could you sign right by your number please?"

I ask, my voice trembling, hands shaking.

I feel him take the sharpie and the hear the little click of the cap being removed and a pressure on my back.

When I hear the familiar click of the sharpie cap and I almost instantly turn around the face a grinning Calvin.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou. I swear I'm your worlds biggest fan. I love you so much."

I squeal wrapping my arms around the huge man again making him give out a loud chuckle.

"Sorry to break up the love fest but we need to go sweetheart."

Niall says coming over and warping his arm around my shoulder, kissing my temple.

I sigh but let go and turn to walk out of the room.

"Bye Rachel! It was nice meeting you!"

I hear Calvin shout before the door closes.

This has been the best day of my life.

~Skip to the hotel they're staying at~

"Ugh I'm exhausted."

I groan flinging off my Vans before doing a belly flop onto the king sized bed.

I dig my head into the soft pillows and feel my muscles tense then relax.

I hear Niall's footsteps before he gets on the bed sitting on my bum.

"Niall what the fuck are you doing?"

I moan feeling his weight on a particular sore spot.

He doesn't respond but instead digs his hands into my back starts to work on my muscles that are in tight knots.

I moan and arch my back into his magical hands needing a back massage.

He moves gracefully to my shoulders popping out each and every knot he comes across.

I feel my eyes start to flutter closed and I can't help but let them stay closed and my breathing slow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys I'm feeling so much better. My surgery went well and I'm on a road to recovery. I found a pretty good way to write while my neck was hurt. I just was laying down and I really wanted to type this chapter so I did it laying down. Simple but effective. So I hope this was good. Good? Bad? Leave a comment, nothing too mean though if you didn't like it. Yay I love and miss you guys bye. 😍👋💕