Chapter 6

I finally updated

      Months have passed and summer was right around the corner. Y/n and Helen also Tom, I guess, were best friends. They didn't all hang out at the same time unless Helen invited all three of them to a sleepover at his house. Y/n didn't like Tom since he only seemed interested in being friends with Helen and didn't give two shits about Y/n. Whenever they had a sleepover, he even told Helen about Tom seeming not to care about him. Helen told him not to worry and that Tom just didn't know how to express himself clearly. Y/n didn't buy it, he knew this guy could be friendly to him, Tom was just being a prick.

        Helen was the new target of victim for people to bully; everything he does now is being exaggerated. He didn't like it, but he doesn't resist. He keeps the feelings in his heart, keeping silent. Y/n didn't even know the other students were hurting his Best friend because they had all made sure to be secretive when Ban said Y/n couldn't find out about it. Helen refuses to tell his parents the truth about him getting beat up, since he doesn't want to make his parents and friends to worry about him.

    It was around eight pm and Y/n was at home messing with his phone online to look up stuff to see if him and Helen could go camping this summer, but he was interrupted by his mother coming into his bedroom.

        "Sweetie." She sat on his bed obviously ready to talk to him about something important, but the question was, what.

        "What's Up mom?" She looked pissed. That was the thing about her, instead of being sad about things like a normal person she got angry instead. "Your father and I are getting divorced, I'll give you the details later about why, but you're  moving with me where my parents live. My hometown." Y/n had suspicions that his parents would get divorced because of the way his mother lashed out on his dad in the middle of the night, but still this was too fast, and moving?

     His grandparents lived really far from where he lived now.

        "Mom I don't want to go there! Can't I stay here?" She narrowed her eyes at her Son not pleased that he would rather stay with her soon to be ex husband then the woman who gave birth to him. "No and it's final Y/n, pack your things we'll leave in the summer when you finish school." That was that, his mother made a decision and he couldn't say no otherwise she'd ground him for a long time. There goes Y/n's summer vacation with Helen, he'd have to tell Helen about the whole moving thing.

-8:30PM-

[Cool beans: Heyo Helen, you there?]

[Mr. Scribbles: yah what's up (ノ◕ヮ◕)]

        The face that Helen sent was amazing, it made Y/n laugh a little, how'd he do that? He was way more expressive then he was when Y/n first met him, they were more comfortable around eachother after the months of getting to know each other.

[Cool beans: My parents are getting Divorced and I'm moving out with my mom ☹️.]

       It wasn't until 30 minutes later that Y/n got a response from Helen. Maybe the way Y/n gave out the news was too sudden and straightforward.

[Mr. Scribbles: oh well how far are you moving? I'll come by :)]

[Cool beans: Thats the thing. It's really far, she wants to go back to her hometown 😭😩😖]

       He started to get worried, he knew Helen read the message, he just wasn't responding. An hour later he responded with a face.

[Mr. Scribbles:   ಠ╭╮ಠ ]

[Cool beans: we can still text and I'm not leaving until summer starts, so you have to hang out with me best fwend.]

[Mr. Scribbles: okay I'll go text Tom bout it.]