Characters

I have to introduce the characters in this marvelous story but first a welcome and a thank you for taking time out of your lives to read this.

Now, before I begin I must fully warn you NOW

If this story gets too intense .....graphic........or scary for you ......I don't wish for you to continue so please leave.

However, if you choose to keep reading BE WARNED THIS STORY CONTAINS JUICY AND ADDICTING CONTENT PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS

YOU ............HAVE..............BEEN.............WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narrator POV:

These people I will introduce to you shortly are the shadow's playthings. They believe they can run or even try and hide from us, but the shadows will always find them and no power will stop them so listen carefully.

Be cautious of the shadows they like to play and tend to be very unfair. When they want to play the shadows can be very ........... what's the word I'm thinking of hmmm .......... OH, I got it!! ......... deceiving.

The main characters I spoke about are ........ well ......... nevermind, lets just move on you don't need to know what I think.

First up is Kristina she's 18, let me tell you the shadows really, really, REALLY hate her. The shadows and myself are the only people who can see she has a secret power, they can not stand.

My friends, the shadows really want to have that power for themselves, they can't touch her... just ...yet...but they will wait in the darkness for eternity until the time when they can finally take that power.

Next, we have Kristina's best friend Leslie who is 17, willing to do anything and everything for her best friend even if it meant sacrificing herself so Kristi can live because that's what besties are for right?

Every action has a consequence and poor, poor Leslie might end up dying that is if she is willing to follow Kristi to the very end towards the not so great beyond.

Jake is 18 loves hanging with Kristi and Les, however he is very weak as well as vulnerable. When he meets the shadows will he be strong enough to fight them off, save his friends and the girl he has loved for years.

Or will he just end up becoming this stories new main villain.

Last but not least the person who made this all possible

His smile is more like a sinister grin than a smile, his pearly white teeth aren't so pearly they look yellow and black like he was a smoker, his teeth aren't normal they sharpen to a point like glass shards.

Oh wait....this man seems familiar ......

*narrator thinks*

*narrator smirks and he bows *

Lady's and gentleman I would love to present to you the demon that haunts a young man.
No one knows his real name but when his life work was crumbling he was the first to disappear.

They call him .....................

THE RINGLEADER