I woke back up that day around 12pm. I sighed, not wanting to get up and start the day, but I still did. Once I got out of my oh so comfy bed, I grabbed some clean clothes and headed for the bathroom.

After I took a shower and got dressed, I sat down on the couch. Since I had nothing to do I decided to watch Riverdale.

(Time Skip)

About two or three hours into watching Riverdale I heard the door open and close. I turned around and was greeted by a tired looking Alex.

"You alright Alex?" I asked as he plopped down right beside me.

Yeah, I just had a long day. We had a class debate today, that lasted forever. He gave a sigh as he signed.

"Go get some rest." I told him but he shook his head. In response I nodded, and then he shook his head again. This went on for some time.

Hey, when's are little date going to be? Alex asked, I'm guessing in a attempt to change the subject. "It's on Saturday. Now, are you going to get some sleep or not?" I replied and crossed my arms. Alex groaned at the question I asked. Sleep is for the weak, plus I have some assignments to finish. He told me before standing up.

"Alex, you've been out all day doing things, just rest for a bit. You don't have to sleep, just sit down and watch some Riverdale with me." I said and Alex let out a reluctant sigh and sat down by me. I smiled and turned towards the T.V again.

Alex's P.O.V

I was so happy when Saturday came. John had left a little while ago to do something before we went on our date, so I decided to take a shower. When I was done with my shower, I put on a green shirt that had the word "Non-Stop" written on it, I then put on a pair of jeans and a jacket.

Just as a finish putting my shoes on, the door opened and John walked in. I gave a small smile as I walked over to him.

"Ready to go?" John asked, sounding and looking slightly nervous. I nodded in response before walking out the door, with John following behind me.

Once we made it to his car, I hopped into the passenger seat and buckled up. I looked over to the drivers seat, to see a very nervous John. In an attempt to get his attention I tapped his shoulder, which made him jump slight, but I still got his attention nonetheless.

Are you okay, John? I asked, raising a brow. He took a second before responding. "Yeah, I'm just uh nervous." John gave a sheepish smile. Just think of this as us just hanging out. I told him, to which he nodded in response before starting the car, and driving to where we were going for lunch.

John's P.O.V

I had calmed down a lot by the time we got to Panera, though I was still slightly nervous. Do what Alex said and just think of this as if we're just hanging out. I told myself as I turned the car off and got out. Sighing, I walked over to Alex, who's eyes were sparkling with excitement. I smiled at how excited he looked, before holding out my hand. "Let's get inside." I told Alex as he took my hand.

Once we were inside we quickly walked over to the counter and looked at the menu. "Do you want me to order for you?" I asked Alex, as he looked over the menu. He nodded and pointed at what he wanted. "Alright got it. Now you go find us a table while I order." Alex nodded and again before walking off to find a table.

"What can I get for you, sir?" A lady asked as she walked up to me. "Can I get a Soba Noodle with Chicken and a Broccoli Cheddar soup?" The lady nodded. "Is that all?" She asked. "Yes it is." I said and quickly payed for the food.

Once I payed I went to find Alex, which wasn't hard. When I got to him I saw a familiar person talking to him. Alex looked nervous, but relief washed over his eyes when he saw me. The person who was talking with Alex turned to me as I sat down. Disappointment flashed in her eyes when she saw me. Hang on, is that the girl from the party? The one who was swooning over Alex? I thought. "Uh hi there." I said giving a small forced smile. "Do you need something?" I asked. "Oh sorry, I got lost in thought! I just came here to say sorry about what happened at the party last week..." She gave a small nervous laugh. "So you are that girl." I muttered.

"Anyways, I'm Eliza Schuyler, it was nice meeting you both." She said before walking off. I turned to Alex after she had left. "Are you okay?" I asked him, seeing that he still looked nervous. Alex nodded Yeah, she just too close for my liking. He signed and let out a small sigh. "What all did she say?" I raised a brow and tilted my head slightly. She just kept asking if I wanted to hang out with her sometime. I kept signing "No" over and over, but I don't think she understood me. He told me and shook his head.

We talked about random things until our food came. I quickly dug into my food, not caring if I looked like a pig.

Once we both finished eating, we stood. "How about we take a walk downtown before we go to the park?" I suggested as a held out my hand for Alex, who nodded in response before taking my hand.

"Alright lets get going then!" I smiled.

A/n w H e E z E I am so sorry for not updating in so long I'm a major procrastinator :,)