twenty-nine

TWITTER

imonthekase due to reasons, i will not be continuing to film as an extra on ST. thank you for your love and support. if you want to know where i will be soon, stay updated on LANextModels!

|

user1 wait what??

|

user2 OMG WHAT

|

user3 WHAT NO NO NO KASE

|

user4 OH GOD NO!!!

|

user5 wtf happened????
does anyone know???
|
user6 TeenNews did an
article about it!! link in bio!!

|

thefinnwolfhard gonna miss
you kase, but i can't wait
to see you tomorrow!!
|
imonthekase me too finnie!1!1!
💓💗💖💞💘💕 baby !1!1!1
|
user7 woahhh theyre
still friends??

|

user8 check TeenNews for the scoop!!

|

sadiesink wish you
were staying
|
imonthekase i'll miss
you sinkster 💗💗

INSTAGRAM

956, 387 LIKES

956, 387 LIKES

TAGGED; lanextmodels

caseofkase hi hello hi. so due to reasons, i am leaving the stranger things production. my time as an extra has been amazing, and i'm so thankful for finn, sadie, and the rest of my amazing friends that have stuck by me always. the experience has been insanely unreal, and i will always remember it. now, however, i am
taking a huge opportunity and have signed with La's Next Models, along with my amazing friends addielove, kenzie, lilia, and maddieziegler! can't wait to see what happens next 💖💞💗💘💓💕 luv ur gay queen

user1 waitttt addie as in finn's gf???

user2 NO THIS IS AWFUL!!

user3 why did she leave??

user4 user3 check teennews !!!

addielove aww bby!! so glad you're finding yourself and that i get to be along for the ride 💋

caseofkase addielove 💞💞

user5 WAIT WHY DIDNT SHE THANK GRACE AND TAY????

thefinnwolfhard love you kase! ❤️

user6 GRACE????? TAYLOR??? WHERE ARE YOU????

lilia so excited!!

strangerthingstv you will be missed! remember, things only get stranger....

user7 #kaseyheistisoverparty !! can't believe she would abandon her friends!! selfish bitch!!!!!!!!

user8 user7 shut up!! that is so rude! it's her opinion and her life!

kenzie can't wait to c u!! mwah!! maddie says hi!!

caseofkase kenzie 👋🏻👋🏻 me too!

sadiesink me and mils- especially me- miss you tons and it hasn't even been a week 😭💘

caseofkase sadiesink i miss you and her too. it's awful that we can't continue it. i love you.

user9 IM SO CONFUSED WHAT ISNHAPPENEMY???

ARTICLE

WHY THE INTERNET'S "GAY QUEEN" HAS LEFT STRANGER THINGS!
by Teen News!

Holy Schnapp! Do we have a lot to talk
about! And this time, it's not about the relationship drama between literally everyone, it's the fact that crowd favorite Kasey Heist has mysteriously up and left the hit Netflix show Stranger Things! Do we believe in coincidences? Certainly not! And believe us, this departure is no coincidence!

Heist has become a crowd favorite for some, and a problematic, "out of control" teen for others. With numerous rumors of her underage drinking and wild demeanor, it was a shock to some that she even earned the part of Stranger Things, much less kept it. However, after coming out as gay, Heist seemed to reel her respect back in, especially for the ever growing LGBT community.

Now, although she had the wild respect from fans, Heist has decided to leave Stranger Things, the show she starred as an extra in for a long time with best friends Grace Vilmore, who plays lead Julie Moore, and Taylor Grant. She says on the subject, "The experience has been insanely unreal, and I will always remember it."

Why though? It seemed all was well— until the highly anticipated Met Gala. During the event, Heist was seen with Addison Wright, an old friend she had back in her days as an model in Los Angeles, California where she grew up.

It seems Heist did not simply "quit" Stranger Things. Earlier in the year, articles were released about her sexuality, her underage drinking, and her relationship with costar Finn Wolfhard. Although it seemed the subjects were water under the bridge, according to an inside source Heist was seen confronting Vilmore and Grant about the subjects. "She was very accusatory," Source recalls. "It looked as though the articles being leaked were no accident, and that her so called friends were trying to make themselves look good by throwing her under the bus."

We don't know what to think, but we certainly know that we will miss Kasey Heist, and that we hope to see great things from her in the future. A second source had this to say: "Yes, Kasey has made mistakes, but she is honestly the biggest role model of my life. Living as a closeted gay teenager, had she not come out online and embraced her sexuality, I would not have come on out to my close friends and family. She is the most honest and down to earth person, and living in a world where that isn't seen a lot, I think that's absolutely beautiful."

it's 12 am here, so it's june 20th! welcome back to teenage dream! hope you enjoy the ride (;