A rude Awakening to the storm(Ch.3)

~Peaches Pov~
Me and Rosalina contiue to
play around until we get tired and we go to sit down. As we are about to sit down we see Bowser and Luigi Spooning. I smile, take my phone out, and take a picture and sit down with Rosalina. I appear to have fallen asleep because I remember being startled by my phone started ringing, I didn't grab my phone in time so it stopped ringing, I look at the time "8:30? It's getting late, we need to get up" Rosalina wakes up "Wha...? It's getting dark, what time is it...?" she says "8:30" she nods "Hey Bean and Big Bear?" Luigi and Bowser wake up at the same time and both of them notice what was happening and they separate quickly "S...Sorry" Bowser says "It's...it's okay" Luigi says. "We need to get going home, it's getting late boys" They nod and we head back.
~Luigis Pov~
Man...do I have a crush on him...I continue to gush about him to myself when all of a sudden...It started down pouring then storming. We all run to my house to get out of the storm. We sit down on the couch "Soooo?" Rosalina whispers to me, giving me a smirk. I push her slightly "Shush!" I whisper yell back, I turn on the TV and there's a warning "There is a Severe Thunderstorm warning for this area, avoid being outside, storm may get worse so make sure you have your emergency weather kit prepared" the announcer announces. "Hey Bean do you mind if we stay the night again? I mean we were told not to be outside" peach says "Yeah! Of course!" I say excitedly "It's not like I'm gonna say no!" "Great!" peach replies "And Bowser you're staying here with us" I say "You don't...uhhh...you don't have to do that! Umm...I'll be-" "No No, you're staying" I say cutting him off.He nods and sits on the couch "Hold on," Bowser stands up "I'm going to grab some stuff, I'll be back" he heads for the door "Bowser it's not-" Peach gets cut off by Bowser "Peach, I need to grab somethings, I'll be fine" he says sternly. He leaves and after ten minutes of anticipation he walk in the door with a back pack full of stuff, him soaked and a long but small cut on his face "I'm going to go change now" he walks off into a bathroom. A little later I need to use the bathroom so I head to the bathroom thats not in my room thinking he was in that one, boy was I wrong. I walk in on him changing, only in shorts, I slam the door closed "Im SoRrY" my voice cracks as I run away. I face plant straight into the couch "What happened Bean?" Peach asks "I...I saw Bowser getting dressed..." I say embarrassed "Someone has a crushhhhh" Peach says in a sing songy tone "Shut up..." I say hiding my face. Bowser comes out and he comes over to us and sits in silence for a few minutes "Can...uh...can someone help me with the cut on my face" I nod and get a big bandage and carbon dioxide to put on the cut "Lean down big guy" he leans down and I put the Carbon dioxide on his face then the bandage and I notice his cheeks are red he leans back up and avoids eye contact with me and I sit right next to him and Peach. A few minutes later lightning and thunder strikes, the power goes out and I scream. Bowser wraps his arm around me, he speaks quietly and calmly "It's okay, you'll be okay" he starts rubbing my arm. I calm down "Hopefully the power doesn't stay off for too long, but we'll be okay" Peach says in a slightly stressed tone "How about we play a game or something?" Rosalina says "Luigi do you have any board games?" "Yeah! I do! Hold on I...I'll go grab them" I go looking threw the drawers in the living room for a flashlight and when I find it I turn it on and go into my room and grab all my board games, bring them into the living room and sit down on the carpeted floor and pat the sides around me "Come sit!" I say excitedly. They come sit around me and we play some board games for what seems like hours until I doze off.
~Bowsers Pov~
We are starting a new game of Trouble when Luigi falls asleep on me. I look down, smile, and pat his thigh "Guys I think it's time to go to sleep, somebody has already fallen asleep." they both look down at Luigi "Yeah it's time to go to sleep Peachy pie" Rosalina says "But I don't wannnaaaaaaa" Peach says "But we have too" Rosalina retaliates Peach lies down with a "hmph" and Rosalina cuddles her. I lie on my side, set Luigi on his side and pull him close to me then I fall asleep.
~Luigi's Pov~
I wake up in the middle of the night and the lights still haven't turned on, but I get up and get a glass of water "Hey, anything wrong?" Bowser says worried "No, just getting water, I'll be back in a minute" he nods and I finish my water and lie back down with him then I fall back asleep.