"No. Not till last weak when I was working on a family tree for school." Nicole said looking into who she believed and knew was her mother. She didn't know how she was feeling. She was happy that she can meet her biological mother but sad that she was meeting the woman who didn't want her. The woman who chose to she was better off living all by herself rather than her. 

"Oh my gosh. Did you have... did you have a good childhood." The only question in Scarlett's mind that had any bit of matter. She always believed that her daughter would be happy. At least that was what she hoped for. Nicole looked over at Ava who smiled and then back at Scarlett. She really did. She loved her childhood. It made her who she was and she loved herself.

" I had a wonderful childhood." She said. "I loved them and they loved me."  That was enough to make Scarlett smile. that was all she wanted for her to have been happy and joyful. 

"I am glad," Scarlett said tears in her eyes. No one knew what to say after that. Scarlett couldn't even believe that her daughter was there and her daughter was happy. If you ask any mother what they would do for their daughters she would answer with full certainty anything to make her smile.

Later that day Chris was staring at Scarlett as she was making cookies. Chris was still stunned by the whole situation not knowing what to do. What did you expect him to do when some little girls just show up at Scarlett's house claiming she is the baby they abandoned all those years ago. It was insane.

"What are you doing?" He asked raising an eyebrow at the actress. 

"What do you mean?" She asked him placing the cookies that were finished onto a plate for Nicole.

"Cookies and Milk Scarlett? What is it for?" He asked although already knowing the answer. 

"Nicole and her friend." She answered. Chris walked up to Scarlett and put his hand on Scarlett. 

"You know you are acting like a mother who is trying to impress her daughter's friends." Chris pointed out to Scarlett. 

"And what's wrong with that?" She asked him.

"Nothing." He sighed. "I am just saying I think it's time you contact her parents who are probably worried sick about her," Chris said thinking practical. 

"We are her parents Chris." Scarlett hissed out. "Why is that so hard for you to except?" She asked. 

"It's not that I don't want to. It's that I know she was happy with her family. Sho may I add still have no clue where she is and if I had a daughter I loved that much-" 

"You do have a daughter Chris. I think you should get used to that idea." She took the tray of cookies leaving Chris alone in the kitchen. He didn't hate Nicole at all. In fact, he wanted to get to know her, but every time he tried he remembered she has a family. One that she loves. One that loves her. And she remembers that she can't stay with them. He doesn't want to feel the pull of having to leave his daughter. He can't. 

Meanwhile, Nicole and Ava were way out of their comfort zone. They didn't know how they were supposed to handle this. Nicole, in particular, was worried about every little thing she did for fear they would judge her. 

"So how does it feel to be here. With your parents?" Ava asked taking one cookie from the plates of many different desserts that Scarlett has brought them.

"I have to say it's a little weird," Nicole admitted. 

"A little? Nic your parents are Scarlett Johansson. And your father is freaking Chris Evans! Can you believe that? Can you believe no one knows they had a daughter! I am like freaking out!" 

"You? Can you believe what I am feeling? This is so crazy. I feel like this is so sudden. And what is with all these desserts? Is she trying to make me fat?" She asked. 

"You want to know what I wanna know?" Nicole just shrugged. "Where did she get all the stuff for these desserts? Isn't she training? No offense but these brownies seem like she made them yesterday and two are missing...." 

"So what? Maybe she wanted some. Now listen to me. You are gonna call our parents." Nicole said sending ava into a panic type mode. 

"What? No, I can't do that." Ava said. "My parents will ripe my head off and feed it to the dogs. You do it." 

"I can't do it," Nicole claimed. 

"Why not?" She asked. "It was your idea." 

"You know I have come up with a lie to not do it so don't pester me," Nicole said. Nicole ended up losing the argument. Now she had to call them. But before she could get up to call Scarlett came in with a smile on her face. 

It was gonna be a long day.