Chapter 47

~Neymar's Pov~

My eyes fluttered open. I stretched my arms out and let out a yawn. I sat up. The memories of last night rushed back to my head. I couldn't help but break into a smile. Finally, Katerina was mine. She was really mine! I was so nervous, I thought she would say no! I got out of bed and headed to the washroom. I brushed my teeth. I washed my face, and brushed my hair. I let out a chuckle, how can she possibly think my hair is porcupine-like? I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I checked myself in the mirror one last time. I grabbed my phone and left my suite. I locked the door. I wanted to surprise Katerina. She gets scared easily. I went to her door. She always kept the door open. She's such an adorable idiot. I slowly twisted the knob. She was brushing her hair on her bed. Oh god, I loved her hair. It was soft and luscious. It smelled like berries. I tip-toed by the bed.

"I have a boyfriend, I have a boyfriend, I have a boyfriend," she chanted to herself.

God, she was so childish.

"I have a hot boyfriend,

I have a hot boyfriend, I have a hot boyfriend," she continued.

So now she admits?

"BOO!" I yelled.

Her gorgeous big eyes opened even wider. Se stood up and threw the brush at my eye.

"What the hell?!" She exclaimed.

"Ow, you broke my eye!" I winced in pain.

She jumped of the bed, and came in front of me.

"Stop rubbing it!" She snapped.

She was so mean and caring at the same time. She moved my hands and started to blow on it.

"I have a dying wish," I chocked, dramatically.

"Shut up," she rolled her eyes.

"Seriously," I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Everywhere you go, and anyone that talks to you, say this is my hot boyfriend, Neymar," he smirked.

"I am not doing that," she refused.

"You injured my eye!" I exclaimed.

"Then you have to do the same!" She suggested.

"But I didn't do anything to you," I whined.

"You made my brush touch your eye," she frowned.

"What? You are so cruel," I pouted.

"I know, babe," she kissed my cheek.

I loved it when she called me babe. It was like a contract of forever. It sounded so sweet and sexy out of her mouth. Is that even possible? Damn, what's happening to me?

"Just on the cheek?" I pouted.

She nodded her head. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to my chest.

"I don't want the cheek," I said.

Her mouth turned into a little 'o', and she slowly blinked. I brought my lips to her.

"Sorry, my lips are out of service," she giggled.

"They can't be out of service for me," I said.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because I get to kiss them anytime I want," I smirked.

"Sorry sir, they are currently out of order," she teased.