Donna 06

What had just happened? Yeah, I just ran into my three ex lovers. Why are they here? Do they know about Sophie?
Sophie!
I run up to the dynamos that sat at the bar with Peppa serving them. I can bet you that Tanya is flirting with him but who cares. That's not so important now.
"Where is Sophie?" I asked them that immediately looked at me.
"I think she went down to the beach." Peppa replied for them before the two dynamos could look at me.

I grab my mouth and start crying and then ran to the toilets. I need to get away from forever and always.
"Donna?" Rosie knocked on the bathroom door hearing no response.
"Chiquitita, tell me what's wrong." Rosie sang. I don't have time for this. I want to...
"Oh, me." Okay great, now cleapatra will also bee joining her. "I have never seen such sorrow."
"In your eyes And the wedding is tomorrow." The two dynamos sang making it a bit worste for me. They sound good together but now is not the time.

"How I hate to see you like this."
I sat up straight looking up seeing Tanya sticking her head over the bathroom door.
"There is no way you can deny it." And there was the little hermit looking at me from the little space under the door. I shook my head placing it in my hands. My friends just know how to embarrass themselves. No wonder Tanya's a serial bride and Rosie is single.
"I can see That you're oh, so sad So quiet." They both sang soon to be pushed out of the way by me that flew out to close the door saving my friends from more embarrassment.

"Ouch." I stood infront of the mirror looking at myself.
"Oh come on Donna." Rosie turn me around. Both the girls pick up to sit next to the sink giving me those waiting expressions.
"It's her dad." I immediately replied taking the glass of whatever Tanya was drinking. Usually Peppa mix her drinks and they are always so good. He never does that for me because he knows what effect alcohol has on me.
"Whose dad?" Tanya asked like a silly school girl.
"Sophie's dad." I replied and look at Rosie. "Remember how I said it was Sam? Sam the architect, who had to go home to get married? I'm not sure that it was him, because there were two other guys around the same time."

"Donna Sheridan." Tanya looks surprised in a way also kind of happy but I'm not. Usually she would be the one hitting and...everything. Maybe that's why she's surprised. "You shady lady."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Rosie asked curiously.
"Well, I never knew that I would ever, ever have to. I never imagined I'd see all three of them in my old goat-house the day before my daughter's wedding!" I told them the truth. I need this drink. I take the glass to my lips to drink up the bit. Damn, I gotta have more of these.
"The old goat-house?" The dynamos give each other a naughty look before disappearing out of my claws.
"No! No! Wait! Shoot! Rosie! Tanya! Wait a minute! Don't let them hear you!"
Before I knew it, we were sticking our heads in the old goathouse to see three men...or not. They dissapeared.
"There's no one here."
"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure! Do you think I would forget my daughter's dads? They were all here. Sam Carmichael, Bill Anderson and Harry 'Head Banger.' " I replied and climb down again wanting to head out. Maybe they could be in here waiting for us like in those horror movies.
"Harry 'Head Banger.'"
"They must've gone back to their boat. I hope they run aground and drown. What are they doing here? It's like some hideous trick of fate." I grab the flower out of my hair and throw it down. The three of us stopped immediately and look behind us when we heard laughter but saw that everyone is so busy...pretending. do they know? If they know, everyone will including Sophie.

"It's very Greek." Rosie whispered running after me. What is she? My tail?