The way he held me while I struggled was so intimidating and uncomfortable. For a second, I considered of pulling him back and spitting the whole content into his own mouth. Completely oblivious of the fact that I'm supposed to be angry with him, I have no idea why but I found this thought funny. I can imagine how hilarious his reaction would be and I dropped to the floor on my knees as soon as he let go, laughing into the potion in my throat. Adding that as a problem, I laughed at my stupidity of even thinking this and ending up struggling with my laugh and swallowing a potion.

"Hey!" he yelped, obviously in surprise and his small voice only made me to choke more on the liquid that was growing sweeter the moment they hit my throat... "Hey! Hey!" he joined me down and couldn't get to control his own laughter after seeing me in a state of this.

"Hey...what is so funny?" he tried to sound serious but the smile was still obvious in his voice. This scene was too funny for me to get mad at Scorpius. Look at us kneeling together a few steps away from an Out-Of-Order Bathroom, laughing like maniacs over something that we don't even know when we are about to face death in a few minutes.

I swallowed the last drop of the metallic serum, flushed it down my throat with my own saliva and looked up at him.

"Why did you do that?!" I almost yelled at him. But can't escape from a laugh.

"'Coz, I had to! 'Coz you seemed to not getting through this! What's so funny with that? What are laugh at?" he chuckled and stared into my eyes. His grey eyes slowly piercing through mine that were on the verge of tears-well, not of crying but of the excessive muscle contraction on my eyes that affected my tear gland.

SCORPIUS'S POV

"What made you to laugh?" I fought with my laugh at her before staring into her ocean blue eyes. It was glossy and I would bet my own Firebolt that she is gonna cry and laugh at the same time. She looked into my eyes back and I saw a slight change in her eyes. Her pupils had dilatedand she wasn't anymore looking at me from under her eyelashes. It was very...different.

"I considered myself doing something to you and I laughed at the reaction that you would've given me?" she gave me a cheeky smile.

What would have she considered of doing to me? That I would seriously deny and that made her laugh worse than this.

She's a girl. What can she do to me?

"And what were you going to do to me?" I asked standing up before helping her and brushing my shoulder.

She catches me off guard by grabbing my crisp collar and crashing her lips to mine.

Whaa--!!!

I was surprised how she perfectly leaned forward and maintained her balance on her tiptoe. Her sweet soft lips that resembled cotton candy softly glided on mine.

She is out of her bloody mind!!!

Why would she think this is funny?!? This is not a BLOODY JOKE!!!

I wanted to pull away from her but I couldn't. She tasted too good to refuse and so, my hand snaked to her waist and I held her tight as I pulled her lower lips between mine and softly sucked them. I slightly opened my eyes and saw her eyelids flutter so I continued my assault on her. I tasted a hint of metal on her lips and I bet it's the potion. I honestly don't know where I had learned to do this all the while being a Malfoy but...hey! I AM a young man and being a teenage, my hormones are activating yea. This is my nature. So, I'm not to blame. Besides, she seem to know what to do so, this is not that bad. I mean, yea she is so not as innocent as she looks.

How wild could a nerd's imagination ever go?

But I really have to say, this leads to the definition it is officially announced that here, in my first year at Hogwarts, I Malfoy Scorpius had had my first kiss with my daisy, Rosvey Kaira. *runs hand through hair*

BACK TO KAIRA'S POV.

"Oh my Ghodd!! Someone exclaimed and I quickly flinched away, breaking contact from Scorpius as I released his now wrinkled up collar.

Oh lord no!

Were we seen?

No!

NO! NO! NO!

Before turning away, I stared up at. Scorpius. His eyes were bright, lips glistening and the shirt around his neck was not neat for a particular attituded Malfoy. Probably because I held him too tight.

Good Lord...I held him? Too tight?

We stared at each other with wide and surprised eyes before turning around to meet where the voice came from not much far. It was...FEV?

She wasn't looking at us. She was staring at her other side,her back facing us. DEV came out and tugged at her sleeve.

"Alrigh now. The cat's left. Come in now." He pulled her and she stood there, too stubborn to move.

"FEV, a cat is no harm and it's a junior's pet. It's perfectly tamed and you are a Anemology freak, then what's wrong with cats? Just,come in. You know I won't let anything happen to you. Come in." DEV persuaded her and she hesitated a second before she finally obliged him.

The both of them entered the out-of-order bathroom again, never getting the chance to turn back.

Phew! That was an inch away from death.

After they were really gone, I turned only to meet that grey eyes again. Memories of the last 30 seconds flooded my mind. Why did I kiss him? Well, who cares?

"But I do!" My subconscious added in.

Okay I drank that Serum and something changed in me, there's this kind of warmth and cosiness melting all over in me. Then, I felt my eyes change. I don't exactly know how to describe it but it felt good and warm and fearless.

All this changes does make me feel better. That's some potion I brewed there.

"You wanted to do that to me?" Scorpius finally spoked, his voice a slight whisper. I'm not afraid of what he might do to me now. I don't care.

I leaned back and shrugged. "Yea, but I was thinking of doing that with the serum in my mouth." These words surprised the both of us at once. I didn't expect this from myself. I just realised how disgusting and gross this really is! Eww...but he was the one pestering me with questions and so, it'll be rude not to answer. Therefore, I fairly answered. I'm not embarrassed just, surprised and...fearless.

Scorpius cocked his eyebrow at me. I ignored him and brushed his left shoulder in an attempt to make his shirt better before walking past him into the bathroom. Whether he's coming or not, I don't care.

Really, this serum is working and I think I'll brew it often now that I really need it for life....

A/N: YAY! NEW CHAPTER...IM BACK TO UPDATING ONCE A WEEK...TIME IS REALLY PLAYING QUITE A GAMBLE WITH ME...FORGIVE ME FOR THE TYPOS N ALL GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING N COMMENTING. DROP A COMMENT DOWN THERE IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHICH HOUSE WILL WIN THE DUEL...N ABOUT OTHER STUFFS...I AM SLIGHTLY CONFUSED BECAUSE I HAVE PLANNINGS FOR BOTH OPTIONS. AND I CAN'T DECIDE SO,YEA. THANK YOU ALL READERS...THE SILENT ONES ESPECIALLY... XD