I'm Sad and Angry but That's Not the Point

Hey y'all here's a 14 year old ranting about memes

Okay so, around the time I left the house to go to my dad's place here in Cali, the media started updating everyone about xxxtentacion's death. I didn't know about it until we came to a McDonald's 3 hours later, and my dad, his girlfriend, and I were talking about it.

Then about four hours later (we took a while at another rest stop later on), we get home, and I'm flooded with memes and people talking about how he deserved it and that he wasn't as relevant as this that and the third.

Like, I understand it's just dark humor and all, but there were memes where they deadass photoshopped his dead body into the end of Fast and Furious 7 (You know when they were driving down separate roads? Yeah that one.) I also get you're not gonna like everyone in life, but seriously, NO ONE DESERVES DEATH. I don't care what they did, they can be mother fucking Adolf Hitler for all I care, none deserves to be killed.

It just makes me sick that they'll go that far. Yeah, sure, it's a meme, let them enjoy it and shit, but seriously? A fucking life was taken, damn it. You don't have to like him, but at least respect the dead enough to not make fun of them. If you think you honestly find humor in someone getting shot, go to a fucking mental hospital, or go to hell, you psychotic asshole. I don't give a fuck which.

Though seriously, rest in peace X, you actually were an inspiration to people. I hope you're resting well up in heaven, and I'm sorry you weren't able to impact the world as much as you wished. I hope this is enough for you, and that your fanbase decides to use your music to positively impact their lives and make the most of everything.

Have a nice day everyone, I'll be hanging out with my dad for today.

👻Mimi👻