Fly Me To The Moon

FLY ME TO THE MOON.

prologue.

May Lucas gazed out the top floor window of her New York City apartment towards the bustling street. People of every size and shape passed below her, rushing as only people of New York could. Silently, she said a good-bye to every one of them – the ones she knew well, the ones whose faces she’d glimpse on occasion, and the ones who were not familiar. To much of her excitement and inward terror, she was leaving the city for the very first time, leaving behind everything she ever knew. Her chocolate brown eyes shimmered and her heart pounded as she let go of everything that connected her to New York. London awaited her.

Louis Tomlinson put his head in his hands. He sat in a tall chair at the end of a long table of American representatives for the music label Syco, staring without seeing as the men spoke amongst themselves in this top floor room of a large New York skyscraper. His flawlessly tailored suit clashed with his personality, but at the moment, all Louis could feel was absolute horror, and the sense of needing a good night’s sleep after a long day. He paid the men conversing in front of him no attention. He was far too close to losing the most important thing in his life. London awaited him.