2 deca phobe's

[2 deca phoeb's means 2 years] [Btw I flipper flicking had to re-write this again cause my internet didn't connect and I didn't see.]

--------------------------------

Keith's pov

We made it onto the creature's back successfully.

Landing a 'bit' harshly but we still made it.

"We made it." [Y/n] spoke,standing up.She didn't look so tired like Krolia and I did.

I sat up,breathing heavily "Will this thing really take us thru the abyss?" I questioned the both of them."We're about to find out." Krolia,or should I call her mom, told us.

"We're about to find out."

-------------------------

We wandered around the creature's back.I saw some flower's moving and I could feel some wind blowing.

"Incredible." I was able to hear [Y/n].I glanced at her as she took her mask of,showing her face and the galra marks on her cheeks.

"It's creating it's own atmosphere." Krolia said,taking of her helmet as I took of my hood and mask.

We started to make our way around on the creature and while we where doing so,some blue light that looked like an asteroid stuck the surface of the creature.

We ran to where we saw it land.

Finally we came to a stop,passing a few bushes.

----------------

Krolia's pov

-----------------

Keith and [Y/n] had already started fighting the creature's that were about to take the life of the wolf like creature's.

'They make a good team.I know [Y/n] is picky when it come's to teammate's but they are putting up with one another just fine.'

After fighting of the creature's, [Y/n] made her way over to the wolf.It seems like she never seen this kind of creature.

"[Y/n] be careful." Keith had warned her.She just rolled her eyes in a playful manner,her back turned to Keith as she crouched down and placed a hand on the wolf's head.

It was silent for a second before the wolf jumped into her arms.I got scared for a second but the wolf wasn't doing anything mad so it was alright.

------------

We had made a small shelter with some fire going.It was peaceful for the most part.

Keith was feeding the wolf,while [Y/n] stood a bit far from the shelter.

I made my way over to her,tho she didn't seem to notice me. "Are you aright?" The girl jumped slightly and turned her head to look at me before turning her head back to the sky "Yeah,just things." I nodded,looking up at the sky as well.

"We're gonna be here for a long time aren't we?" I heard her question.

"Yes.There's no telling how long this mission will take." I told her,crossing my arm's over my chest.

"At least I'm with you guys.The other soldier's are always so quiet and boring." she let out a quiet chuckle,her hands on the back of her hips.

"Yea.They can be."

--------------------------------

I was on guard while Keith and [Y/n] slept.They looked so peaceful.[Y/n] was never the type to look fragile,tho when she's asleep it looked like the world was crashing down.

'[Y/n] has a strong way of acting innocent but I've seen her fight.She can kill someone so quickly you wouldn't be able to feel it.On the other hand she could kill someone so slowly,you'd be able to see their life fade out of their eyes.'

Another bright flash of light made it's way thru the air.

-----------------------------------------------

I gasped,being brought back to reality.

'He's....no...'

------------------------------

While I was on look out,I turned to look at the two duo.

Keith threw a stick a few feet away from where they were standing

'He think's that creature is like a dog,heh.Oh Keith..'

I watched as [Y/n] started to laugh,probably from the failed attempt Keith made.

-----------------------------

I looked at the dark star,it's near.

"Keith,[Y/n].I think we made it."

Both Keith and [Y/n] stood up from petting the wolf,facing my way.

"It's been two years,we can finally finish our mission." He spoke.

'Keith aged,since he was human after all.[Y/n] only aged a year tho,I wonder why.I haven't aged,how did she?'

And we finally went thru.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Y/n]'s pov

We stood on the ground,looking over the water at a galra structure.

"This is the source of the readings." Kroila informed us,checking the status of it once again.

"Let's go check it out." I stated,smirking behind my mask.

-----------------

We were able to get into the building by breaking in.

Jumping down,I landed on my feet while the two landed roughly. "Not as young as you once were Kroila." I chuckled at her.

"I might not be young but I'm strong." She stated back,standing up on her feet.

We made our way to a door that was located in the empty hall.When we opened it,we didn't expect that we'd find a place that looked like Altea.

'I was told and shown how Altea looked like,tho I've never seen it in person.This might be a replica.'

We started to make our way thru the forest.I was in front of the two,then I heard something.

I stopped,signaling the two of them to stop as well. "Shhh...I heard something." I whispered,hidding behind a tree.

I took a peak at the small pond where a female was washing clothes.

'Strange...'

She quickly turned her head in our direction.

"An Altean?"