reality?

[Y/n]'s pov

"If I had know this would take longer,I would of brought stuff with me."

I mumbled to myself,making my way thru the floating rocks around the quantum abyss.It's been 2 days,not that long but I thought this would go faster.It could of but those creature's broke my ship and I had to leave before they could kill me.

"It's gonna take a lifetime to get to it,plus that thing could stretch me into nothingness if I get too close."

Company would of been great but Kolivan thought I could do this on my own.Sure I'm his right hand but this,send someone with me will ya?

I let out a sigh,the mask covering my face squishing my hair to my head and making it very uncomfortable.

'The least I can do is take a break for a few doboshes.'

Finally letting myself to rest,I sat down on the rock I was currently standing on.It was big enough for me to lean against it and not just lay down.

I watched the rocks and dead planets float around,it was pretty peaceful but then.

"What the hell is that?!" I yelled to no one but myself,picking myself on my feat.Before I could run a bright flash of bright light engulfed me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's pov

[Y/n] opened her eyes,letting out a sharp gasp.Her hood was down along with the mask on her head had disappeared.

The small bit of her [color] fur was out,revealing her .

She looked around,then saw something.

A mother and father,a baby in their hands.They smiled lovingly at each other while the baby slept peacefully.

"What should we name her?" The father asked.

She just watched,they couldn't see her at least she hope not.'Who are they?'

"How about...Lantiani?" The woman question.

The father looked at her a small chuckle escaping his lips "How about [Y/n]?"

'huh..?That's me.? Then that means they..' Some tears slipped down [Y/n] face.

"My parents?" she murmured quietly,before snapping out of the trance she was put in.

-------------------------------------

[Y/n]'s pov

I gasped,sitting up from the floor."I guess I fell." I mumbled softly.My mask was on my face once again.

"Was that..real..."