Silent Heartbeat

' Love is Easy to find...But hard to claim...'

It has been 9 hours since The Blonde had been playing Cards with The Vexeterian. Every 30 minutes of the Game, Gary would pause the game and run to the Bathroom. After Playing Cards, Gary leaned in the chair and took a deep breath and stood up from his chair. "Excuse me for a bit" The blonde said. Avocato gave a quick nod. Gary Rushed to the bathroom without noticing all the petals and blood making a trail to where Gary was going, Avocato didnt know how he got the blood and petals but he didnt mind.

Gary ran to the bathroom and shut the door behind him. Before he could kneel down, He placed his hand in the wall and held a grip on his stomach and started vomiting Blood and Petals. Half of the petals were stained in blood tho. After he vomited, He started to clean up. He quietly hummed a small tune and smiled. Although the mess was hard to clean up, Gary was used to these things. Moments later of Gary finishing cleaning, He Went out of the bathroom and panted. Gary took a glimpse around his surroundings and smiled as he walked back to Avocato. Gary took a seat infront of Avocato and laid back to the seat. "So...I havent caught your name, Whats your name?" Avocato said as he broke the silence. "Hm? Oh....My name is Gary...and You are?" "Avocato..." "Clasp Of Friendship?" "Uhhh...Okay?" Gary released the chains in Avocato's Wrists and Shaked hands. As Avocato gave the blonde a friendly smile, Gary's face started to heat up a bit and suddenly, his heart skipped a beat. He held his Shirt to where his Heart was and let out a silent sigh. Then, Avocato noticed Gary's expressions and his heated up face. "Hey Gary, You okay? Are you sick?" Avocato asked. Gary snapped back to reality and looked at Avocato, "I-IM NOT SICK! I-IM O-OKAY! 100% OKAY!" Gary said as he kept on stuttering. Gary was obviously not good at being sarcastic but Avocato believed in his lie. Gary stood up from the chair and clenched his fists. He ran back to his room shouting, "I NEED TO RECORD MY FEELINGS!" Avocato was confused but he dozed of from his seat.

Gary went inside his room and saw Mooncake minding his own business. He didnt mind his allien friend tho. Gary grabbed his camera and faced it onto his direction. He took a deep breathe and pressed record.

"Hello Quinn, Sorry to bother you but i have something to say. You might already know about my illness but I think i know away to cure it, The Cure to my Hanahaki Disease is to find my special someone! Hah! CURRENTLY YOU WILL HAVE TOO SOON FALL FOR ME! AHAHAHHA! But....Ive somehow felt a heartbeat everytime I see my new aquaintance, Or...Friend...Whats wrong with me......Anyways, See ya later, Quinn, This is Gary Goodspeed signing off!"

Gary turned off his camera and took a deep breath. Mooncake gave him a warm hug in the side of his cheeks. "Damnit i need a facehugger in my life" Gary said as he gave a quick smile. "Gary, Ive been informed that there is a Ruthless bounty hunter who has already know the location of mooncake which is here..." HUE said. Gary was shocked but stayed calm. "Thanks HUE...But can i please get a cookie?" Gary said as he broke the Real topic of the situation "You are still sentenced from jail so no...No Gary..." HUE responded. Gary clenched his fist and faked cried. After his little shenanigan, He told HUE to set course to Terra Con Prime. Avocato yawned and rubbed his wrists from a 9 hour caged hand. They soon landed down from Terra Con Prime. Avocato went out first knowing whats happening with the Bounty hunter. Gary on the other hand, jumped with excitement. "Gary you are still a prisoner in this Ship, I refuse to let you go..." HUE said. Gary only laughed histerically. "I will Do NOTHING!" Gary said as he put on his spacesuit until, he got injected by One Of the S.A.M.E.S. "What the Fuck?!" Gary Cussed but Avocato only laughed. Gary looked at Avocato as he loved his laugh. His face started to heat up. He shaked his head and went out of the ship. Avocato followed Gary down the ship. The Vexterian held Gary close and looked around. "Cmon Gary, We should be careful....We're still wanted Here...." Avocato said. Gary blushed like he was a tomato and only nodded to what Avocato said. "Hey Gary, Are you sure you are not sick?  You look so....Hot...Maybe you should get back to the Ship and ill do the rest?" Avocato Hesitated. Gary waved both of his hands forming an "X" "NO NO NO! IM OKAY! IM NOT SICK!" Gary replied. Avocato still believed him and walked ahead. Gary looked away and slapped himself 2 times.

As the Blonde and the Vexterian walked to find the Bounty hunter, Avocato hesitated to let Gary wear a  disguise for his Safety since this is where Lord Commander is....As soon as they were done, Gary vomited some petals in his Disguise to not let Avocato know. No matter how much The blonde wanted to ignore the Vexterian, he couldnt resist his beautiful eyes, His soft teal fur....his muscles....AH SHUT UP GARY! Dont think about him...But how could you resist a handsome Vexterian. With all the thoughts running in Gary's head, he got lost. Gary was confused and scared. He was finding himself falling into the ground and suddenly, He landed into a house. Two alien kids hugged Gary's Arms. Gary was confused but he went with the flow. Gary started to worry if Avocato Abandoned him....Sooner or later, The two kids broke the disguise, Petals and Slime went out of the disguise and the Father of the kids went in and saw Gary. He was so shocked that he called in the guards.

Meanwhile with Avocato, he was looking for the bounty hunter but, he heard some beat boxing that sounded so familiar to him. He grabbed his Grabling gun and shot up to where the Holding cell is located. Once he entered the holding cell, He started following the sound and saw a familiar cat, It was his son, he ran to him and banged the unbreakable glass. "Dont worry Son, Ill get you out." He said. No response from his son. Except his lips moving. "DAD GET OUT THIS IS A TRAP!" Little Cato responded. Avocato didnt understand but he got caught by the guards.

Gary was with Lord Commander Captured. "TELL ME WHERE IS E-351 THE GARY!" Lord Commander Exclaimed. Gary only laughed histerically. "First of all, I will NOT tell you where Mooncake is and Second, Its GARY! JUST GARY!" Gary Responded. Lord Commander got Impatient and used force on Gary by choking his neck, The sharp branches started to hit the skin of Gary's throat that it could poke out of his throat. "TELL ME WHERE IS E-351 OR ILL RIP YOUR ARM!" Lord Commander said. "OVER MY DEAD BODY!"Gary said. Lord Commander's Eyes started glowing and used force. Luckly, Avocato escaped from the guards and found Gary. Gary turned his head and saw Avocato. But Lord Commander Ripped Gary's Arm out. Blood started to splatter and Sakura blossoms started to bloom in his arms. It stopped the blood from spilling everywhere. "AH FUCKIN SHIT!" Gary cussed as he grabbed his arm. Lord Commander got impatient and mad that he sent out guards. Avocato Carried Gary bridal style and ran as fast as he can. Gary only looked at the Vexterian. Avocato putted Gary down and grabbed his gun and started shooting the Guards. Gary was on his lead holding his arm. Then, They stopped at a Dead end. They saw a big drop thats too risky but the only way to go back to the ship. Avocato and Gary looked back as they saw the guards and lord commander in their backs 5 meters away. Avocato grabbed Gary and jumped. As soon as they stopped falling down. They landed in a glass pane and Gary's losed arm....Well...Its gone...He left his arm. Gary started to panic and cussed. Avocato called in the Galaxy one Ship and The Galaxy one ship came in Fast. Luckly, Gary and Avocato escaped with the ship.

Gary was disappointed about losing his arm and the Sakura blossoms were still in place in his losed arm. Luckly, Avocato found a Robot arm from one of the broken and malfunctioned S.A.M.E.S. KVN kept asking about the petals in his arm and Gary was well....Fustrated at all his Questions. Gary was still concerned at his arm but Avocato hesitated to attach his new robot arm at the Blonde. Gary blushed a tint of Red and agreed. Many hours later, Avocato had some struggles with attaching the arm because of the Sakura Flowers in his arm but After an hour, The flowers were removed and the robotic arm was attached. But, Grassy green vines and small sakura blossoms started to grow and started being attached to Gary's New arm. "Gary, May i ask, But....How come there are flowers in your arm all the time?" Avocato Asked. "Uh.....Its nothing....I was born with it...Hahah.." Gary lied. Avocato didnt care but he agreed on his answer. Then Avocato and Gary did the Clasp of Friendship again to prove they are true friends...

In the Middle of the night, It was so silent and everyone fell asleep...Except Gary...He didnt fell asleep...He sometimes had Insomnia. He gazed to the celling thinking about Avocato....He started to breathe normally again. Normally, He cant breathe properly because of the Flowers and branches but it felt like its not there...."Oh Avocato...I wish i can tell you that i have this disease...But...I just cant find the right timing..." Gary spoke under his breath. He started shivering from the cold air in his room, He grabbed his thick beige blanket and fell asleep.

"Can we just be more than friends? I really wanna tell you about my disease but...I cant...."

To be Continued

((A/N:EYYY 1743 WORDS! PHEW! THAT WAS THE LONGEST THING THAT I TYPED! AHAHAHAH! Anyways, Thank you for your patience! Hahaha, i had to procastinate a lot...Btw im making a Refrence sheet of Hanahaki! Gary. Everyone is normal except Gary...Hahah, Please check out my Instagram and Tumblr for the Refrence sheet of Hanahaki!Gary! It will come out soon! Bye bye!))