Beginning

(I'll be writing in 1st person but I'll right in 3rd person sooner or later)

This is Connor, He is my Android and he has a strange addiction with Thirium

Or Atleast, I find it disturbing.

" Connor could you go get me some orange juice?" I asked, just to break the ice, he was just sitting on my bean bag chair staring at me...

"I'm afraid we are all out." He diligently replied.

"Man, That sucks, I guess I'll have to go get some--" I muttered but I was cut off, Connor had grabbed me by the arm when I tried to get up.

"Please, Let me assist you." Connor insisted.

"You can come along, I wouldn't mind. I just don't want you doing everything for me... like what you were designed to do." I murmured softly.

"You do realize most of the stores are now run by Androids, It would be easier for me to get you what you needed, you can provide me a list of things I need to for you Mrs. (L/N)." Connor Suggested.

Yeah... I guess I'm the one who should tag along now...

"You have a point, I still want to go outside though and also... please call me (Y/N)." I smiled at him

It seemed he tried to smile back at me... it looked weird and forced which kinda ruined my mood to smile, I don't smile very often, Smiling makes me feel carefree and if I feel too carefree, I fear something bad might happen.

I got dressed up... well I just wore my (F/C) hoodie on since I was already wearing (F/C) pants and we headed out...

The town has gotten a lot more populated with androids since I last went outside... I don't go outside often since I-- oh God I should stop talking to myself and--

"Oof!," I groaned, I was too caught up in the conversation inside my head that I had bumped into Connor's back. "Ah~ , sorry Connor!" I apologized but he kept looking at me

"No need to apologize." He responded... he's always so cool and chill that it makes me feel comfortable

I sat outside on a bench as Connor was in the store buying Orange Juice, they've got pretty cool movies... OH MY DEAR!! EVEN ONE OF MY CELEBRITY CRUSH IS STARRING ON ONE.

I stood up to run to the poster but heard was stopped, someone had caught my hoodie.... Connor.

"Please focus on our Mission" he calmly spoke.

"Its not a mission, it's an errand," I sighed. "You always speak so formal, I mean I get you probably are designed to be that way too."

Suddenly, he just decides to poke my nose and exclaims silently "boop"

Of course, I couldn't help but let out a little laugh.

"HEY, YOU GUYS SHOULD DATE, oh wait that's an Android" someone yells from a far corner and runs away.

"You never know what you'll see in town..." I snickered and looked back to Connor. "I wanna see more of the outside world, I wanna stay here a bit longer...."