Chapter 2 : A new (foot) servant

The shadow warrior kept firing ki blast after ki blast, rampaging each and every part of multiple planets.

It wasnt out of hatred or justice, just pure rage. He felt something missing in his life, and he wanted-no, he needed it. As he closed his eyes, he could almost picture it. Blue, thin, smooth, elegant. What were they? He roared in rage, making his power levels known to most mortals, though none could stop him. However, this power level could attract, say, a demon goddess...

Back in Makai, Towa was sleeping.She was in her shiny red and black bed ,her shoes in the floor left of it and her staff and head yellow jewels on the round spiky metallic table nearby.

She spoke sometimes while dreaming:"Yes... Like this my personal foot servant...More worship ,I want this tongue all over it... "

Suddenly she saw the evil kaioshin of time smiling as she "saved" the servant from Towa influence, before stabbing Towa by surprise with a spirit sword.
"Die bitch!""This foot slave is now mine!" were the words this twisted version of the kaioshin said.

Towa then looked her chest and saw blue blood, her own blood and her beautiful breasts cut.

"Nooooooooooooo!"she spoke in terror, while crying lovely tears.

She woke up in sweat, vastly rising her upper part of her body, her breasts bounced ,it reassured Towa who realized it was all just a bad dream.

She had to check her personal jewels,her divine feet,to see if they were healed.
Sliding them out of the bed she saw they were back to full beauty.Moving her toes, she hungered for worship.

*Ding*Ding* The lab alarmed was signaling a new danger in the Xenoverse.

Her goddess fingers grabbed her staff and she used magic to put all her clothes on, at the same time.
She was in her classic red suit,in base form.
She had been in her maJin form before , but lost it being pounded by Broly, and wasn't able to get it back yet.

The town scientist told her it was due to a traumatism, and that only goddess level of worship could bring back her demona goddess form(majin).
Since it uses god ki of course.
Since then, Towa was lusting for a feet attendant.

She moved to her lab,  tapping the ground with her heels,and singing Makai Love songs.

She pushed the anomaly radar button to check the danger.
Her left index finger was rubbing the button with passion, Towa was becoming horny by what she saw: a muscular man with a hood and red glowing eyes under it.

This dude was starting to destroy the Daemon galaxy, if not stopped Towa planet could be targeted too.
She understood this shadow warrior had to be stopped.
Curiously,watching this alpha male destroys planet made her CUM! Her liquid was wetting her pants and her red outfit .

She rubbed her finger on her parts,then licked it, still watching the live total destruction.

Then she lost balance,Towa was shocked and didnt knew how it happened ,before realising her feet were moving of their own!
Small contraptions up and down.

A symptom common for demon ladies,who signal a strong sexual desire for someone.
In this case her feet were clearly lusting for the World killer shadow warrior.

She assembled all the Makai army and went to space to confront the "menace", hiding the fact to her brother Dabura that she wants to own the shadow warrior, not kill him.

As the ship left the Makai planet,Towa ,leg crossed,felt the little movements her feet made again, lusting for a tongue to lick them clean, and fingers to massage them.
She smiled, confident in the fact that Destiny will grant her what she deserved : this destroyer, her future foot subject .

The destroyer felt the presence of the ship and turned around. "You...Who are you?!" He opened his palm, but did not fire a ki blast, as he felt something special in the ship. The sexy shadow warrior, a WorldKiller really entered the ship from the hangar
.
He was confronted by Dabura with his demonic sword,Towa brother rushed with confidence and striked with the blade.
*Slash*... *KRIIIIIC* Dabura magical blade broke in contact of the warrior hand.

Dabura still felt like he had a change , saying: "It doesn't matter I will-" Dabura mouth was bleeding, he saw as a hole was in his chest, and the shadowman hand was holding his heart.

Towa brother instantly died ,the evil menace laughed and ate Dabura heart.
In her throneroom, Towa heard the laugh, it made her HORNY ,she said while touching herself :
"OH YOU! Come my black knight in shiny armor,save ME, your lovely princess! "

She quickly asked her servants for a foot stol and put her 2 feet on it.
The marvels were itching for worship.

Suddenly Towa asked her minions :"Do not STOP him!
Let him come to ME, and accomplish his DESTINY!"

The guards opened all the gates to the worldkiller and he was finally looking at Towa, and her feet.

In total confidence, Towa closed her eyes and said:"Dear!You know WHAT you have to DO!"