The Ending.

Hermione picked up her two month old daughter and walked down the stairs. Ginny sat in her living room playing with her six month old daughter. Hermione's little girl was named Claire and Ginny's daughter was named Hailey. Hermione sat next to Ginny and smiled.

"Everybody ready?"

Ginny picked up Hailey and smiled. Hailey had Ginny's eyes and the lightest shade of red hair.

"You ready? Is momma's big girl ready for her playdate? Are you ready?"

Hailey smiled and gurgled.

"We're ready."

Ginny and Hermione got up and walked down the street to Oliver and George's house. They knocked on the door and George opened the door.

"Hello loves. Come on in."

The girls followed George into the house and into the playroom. Oliver sat in there with his and George's adopted son, William, and the baby girl, Tina, Ginny had carried for them. Oliver smiled and pointed to them.

"William say hi."

"Hi aunties."

"Hi Willy."

William was five. Tina was two. She was just learning to talk.

Ginny and Hermione sat down and Ginny handed Hailey a block. Hailey stared at it like it was memorizing.

"How are you two mommies?"

Hermione chuckled and looked at her baby. She loved her baby so much. Clare looked like Hermione. Her hair was already starting to curl and her eyes were a dark shade of brown.

"I'm loving every moment of it."

Ginny smiled at her friend and looked at Hailey.

"I'm tired but very happy."

"We're here!"yelled Luna.

Luna Lovegood was married to Ron Weasley and had three children. Tom,who was five, Alexis, who was three, and Mark, who was one. Luna and her children walked into the playroom and sat down.

"Hey Luna."

"Hey everybody. Whatcha guys talking about?"

"How mommy-hood is treating us."

Luna looked at her children who all looked like their father and smiled.

"I love it. Its a wonderful experience."

"What is?"asked Fleur Weasley.

Fleur was married to Bill and had two children. Victory and Lewis. Victory was six and Lewis was three. Both of those children looked like Fleur. Fleur sat down in their circle and rubbed her nine-month tummy.

"Motherhood."

Fleur smiled and kissed Lewis's head.

"I love being a mother."

Everybody nodded, even Oliver.

"I can't wait to be pregnant again"said Ginny.

"Same here," said Hermione.

Fleur just smiled and rubbed her tummy.

"What about you Luna?" Asked Ginny.

Luna just smiled and placed her hand on the beginning of a bump.

The end.