Will You Marry Me?

Hey I'm ohhclockers aka Katie Ray. This was my first story on fanfiction and now its my first story on Wattpad. I hope you all like it.

First I don't own these characters. I ONLY OWN the plot line.

Second: I love gay people. My sister is a lesbian and she is awesome. This story will contain lesbians or gay people. Why? Because they rule!

Third: please read,review and vote. It means a lot.

Fourth and last: I love you all! Read now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fred Weasley paced his living room, his thoughts raced in his mind. He knew what he wanted to do so why was it so hard to do it. Even that whipped sissy Edward Cullen could do it. So why couldn't he? He groaned and plopped down on his couch. He stretched out his long thin legs and ran his fingers through his red hair. He could do this. Everybody in his family had already done it. So why couldn't he?

It was just four words. Four simple words! Will you marry me? He could say it,right? BANG,BANG,BANG! He jumped up and ran to his front door. He looked in his peephole and saw the top of a red head. He opened the door and his youngest sibling stood in front of him.

It was weird,mostly because she was the youngest and a girl, but she scared the hell out of him. Ginny's blue eyes met his and she glared at him.

"You haven't asked her yet?!" She shrieked.

"Ummmm... I-I-I well I..."

He couldn't complete his sentence. There really was no way answer to why he hadn't ask her to marry him yet. He was scared. Ginny was her best friend, maybe she could help him.

"Ginny please help me! Please!"

Ginny rolled her eyes and walked into the house. He closed the door and followed her into the living room.

"Where is Hermione at?"

"At the library," answered Fred.

Ginny looked at her brother and smiled.

"Then we have just enough time."

• • •

Fred messed with the table cloth that Ginny had set. Ginny pulled her long red hair into a high ponytail and smiled at Fred. He mustered up his best smile and Ginny laughed.

"It will be okay Fred. She would be nuts to say no."

He nodded his head and the front door opened. At that moment all he wanted was to jump out the window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys and girls! Did you like my story? I hope you did! I hope you tell me about it! :) love to all of you.!! Smiles and love!

And one more thing! I love the Twilight movies! Live for Jasper everybody! Live for Jasper!