strip club

Thanos POV

Sometimes my job can get a little boring. Its not everyday you feel like wiping out half of the universe. I wanted to try something different today. I rubbed my eyes, and put down my "how to make thousands of people lose faith in the mcu" manual.

I had a certain feeling today, my huge wubble bubble shaped testicals were tingling.

Its been so long since Ive gotten some nice purple pussy.

*time skip lmao*

I had finally arrived at the strip club. I shut the door to my car and looked at the sign. It read "purple bitches only" in bright neon signs.

My kind of club.

I walked inside, everyones attention suddenly focused on me because of how fucking giant I am.

The strippers immediatley stopped dancing at the sight of me and screamed in joy "hes one of us!" they all said in unison.

They came down from the stage as a trio, but one of the gals caught my glittery orbs.

"Yee haw", she exclaimed seductively.

At those words, I could already feel my cock gardening in my pants.  This girl was sexy...

"What's your name, sweetheart" I ask.

"(Y/n)", she replies and my pee pee yearns to be inside of her. 

I grab her aside and despite prostitution being off-limits for strippers and that this hottie might lose her job, my penis takes control over my mind once again.

"How much?" I ask. I try to nonchalantly slip away but my fat ass breaks the entire door frame.

"Idk at least 2 dollars" she says.

We head to her place which is just a cardboard box on the curb. It's actually really roomy so it's cool.

She gasps at my 6 mile long dick.

"Wowza!" she screams.

I don't bother to put lube or a condom on because it seems to work in the movies.

She actually starts crying cause apparently going in dry hurts, but eventually i start choking her and she begs for more so it's all good or whateva.

Y/N POV

wow thanks feels so good in my wet pussy but damn it kinda hurts.  I think i'm in love with him and i really want to have his babies. his bald head is just so enchanting, i could swim in his nut.

He cums inside me and it squirts out through my nose...one of my many talents i learned as a stripper 🥰

I usually don't do prostitution but this was too great of an offer to pass up. I could faint from pleasure right now.

Thanos POV

She's so beautiful in the singular flashlight we're using because there isn't any electricity in this cardboard box.

I really enjoyed eating out her phat, purple pussy, but now I have to get back to living on a secluded paradise planet feeling absolutely no guilt about killing half of earth sooo

I run (y/n) her money and tell her i love her.

Some day I will make her my kween!

Ttyl!!

Sorry we've been absent for so long!  Now MCU is relevant again and we want to write other amazing content for our fans besides MCU fics so give us ideas!  We're also going to attempt to respond to comments more often.