Todoroki has a New Friend

Todoroki's POV;

When I wake up I see my dad looking at me and then he says, "How did you lose!" He then smashes the table next to him in two. I then look at him and say in a shaky voice, "She didn't want to fight but maybe it's because she also has three quirks that are all powerful DAD! I then hear the door slowly open to reveal my new friend Ayano Shoto. She walks up to my dad with her tired expression and then says bluntly, "Who are you?" I only try to hold in my laughter meanwhile my dad looks like he could kill. My dad then says, "I am  Endeavor and I am Todoroki's dad! I am also a pro-hero! How do you not know me!" She then starts shaking in fear so I then say, "DAD! STOP! SHE ALSO DIDN'T KNOW WHO ALL-MIGHT WAS UNTIL TODAY! So stop yelling at her!" He stares at me with shock and then looks at her and then says, "Is this true?" She nods her head yes and then he starts yelling at her again for not speaking until she started crying and she wasn't screaming crying, just like yesterday.... but the crying was silent and I then say, "Stop! She is new and doesn't speak much! You already scared her enough!" She then runs to me and hugs me. My dad then says to me, "Shoto---" Ayano's head then shot up and then she said in a shaky voice, "What do you want now!" I stare at her with shock and then I remember that her last name is Shoto and everyone's been calling her Shoto so... That means that her last name and my first name is the same word! My dad then says, "I wasn't talking to you brat!" She then has a really dark era around her and when she looks up at him she was giving a really deadly glare! My father then starts shaking when the Healing Lady came to the rescue and says, "Enji Todoroki can you please leave. Your son needs bandage change and this lady had to fight him. Okay! You son lost but she didn't want to fight so suck it up and deal with it so please leave!" I only see him leave and then Miss. Shoto fall to the floor. The Healing Lady then sighs and redoes my bandages and then I pick up Miss. Shoto and put her on one of the beds. The Healing Lady then has a files starts reading and then says to me, "Don't worry kid she's okay. She'll see you at school tomorrow okay. Also go home it's 10:30 pm!" I then leave the room and see my father. I then give him a glare and then say, "Stop scaring people and maybe I would actually like having you around. I then start walking home with him following. Once we arrive home I head straight to my room and sleep. In the Morning I get ready for school and grab one piece of toast and leave. I had homework to do and I don't want to do it in front of my father. So when I arrive I go to the nurse and see Miss. Shoto sitting there doing homework. She sees me and smiles and motions me to sit next to her. We then do our homework and head to class but while going to class we ran into Kirishima and then when he sees us he then says, "Hey Todoroki and Miss. Shoto?" She nods her head and waves he waves back and I then say, "What are you doing here 45 minutes before school starts?" He then says to me and Miss. Shoto, "Well I was going to train and also Miss. Shoto... FIGHT ME!" I see all the color drain from her and see her run behind me shaking in fear. I then say Kirishima, "She doesn't like fighting and also please stop you are scaring her." He nods and then says once again, "But do you want to train? And hey now that I think about it, Miss. Shoto what is your quirk? You were so fast none of us saw it." I then look at her and she then looks at me and nods saying, 'don't tell him'  I then look at him and then say, "Sorry but that's something she doesn't want to share sorry. Also, I am the first in the academy to see it!" He looks calm and then says, "Okay well see you two later!" We then head to the classroom to see Izuku, Lida, and Ochaco Uraraka sitting there talking. I then head to my desk and Miss. Shoto follows. Then the three of them start heading over to us and then say, "How are you guys?" I look at them and then say, "Well I'm just hanging out with my friend Miss. Shoto."

Izuku's POV;

How did they become friends when she didn't even want to talk to me! I then see her shake a lot and hide behind Todoroki. I then say this, "Congrats on the win! Also, what is your quirk?" She then starts shaking more and hides even more behind Todoroki. Todoroki then says, "She didn't want to fight. Also, she isn't comfortable with people knowing her quirk. And I know what it is because I was fighting her..." She then takes off her bag and takes out a notebook and writes, 'Sorry, but I don't like people knowing my quirk...' We all except Todoroki then say, "That's okay!" Then  Uraraka says, "Okay now this is important did you finish your homework?" They both then shake their heads, yes and we three then scream, "HOW? IT'S NOT DUE UNTIL NEXT WEEK! AND EVERYTHING ON THE SHEETS IS HARD QUESTIONS!" Todoroki then takes out their papers and we flip through all of the pages seeing every single question and probably correct too! Todoroki then says, "I actually needed help and this very shy girl helped me." And pointed to Miss. Shoto and she then run to her seat and then we see the rush of students coming in and when everyone arrived Mr Aizawa took attendance and then class started. 

We then head tot he field because we were training again but this time we were doing a school jog... dang it. Anyways I saw All-Might talking to Miss. Shoto and I realized something she kind of looks like Mr Aizawa because she always has bags under her eyes. But that can't be her quirk cause then weres the scarf plus we would've seen it. I then realized that I was mumbling and stopped when I saw everyone ready. So this is a race basically and everyone is racing... Maybe her quick is speed and strength! No that can't be it! I snapped out of my thinking again when I saw everyone running. I then saw Todoroki, Bakugo racing head to head. I then see Ayano jogging and I jog to her but then when she saw me she wasn't there instead she was already past Todoroki and Bakugo and they were a couple miles away from everyone else! Oce I reached the finish line I saw Miss. Shoto talking to Uraraka well kinda... Uraraka was doing the talking and she was noding  at some parts. I am still curious about her quirk though... Maybe I'll find out later... Hopefully...