"Hyukkie is sad." Yuki whispered to Wonsik. He nodded looking ready to cry himself. Yuki turned to Wonsik and carefully wiped his tears. 

"Don't be sad Oppa." 

Sniff. "Sorry." Sniff.

"Don't be sorry." Hongbin appeared by his side. "Even the adults are sad." 

"It's because Ken Oppa isn't coming back." Yuki spoke seriously. 

"Never?" Hongbins, Yuki and Wonsik's lips wobbled. 

"Never ever!" Yuki began crying. Hakyeon hurried to the children's side hugging them. He tried to shush them and escort them out while apologizing but Ken's mom stopped him. She placed a gentle hand on his arm. 

"It's alright Hakyeon-ah. They need to express their sadness as well." She then bent on her knees and carefully made sure she had each child's attention. 

"Shh. Let's calm down children." 

"B-b-but, K-Ken Op-pa." Yuki sniffled and tried to catch her breath. 

"Shh." His mom soothed. "Let's take a deep breath in and let it out a few times. Ready kids? Follow my lead now." The kids did as instructed helping to calm them down some. 

"Now, It's okay to be sad and cry if you want." She made sure they where all paying attention. 

"Jaehwan, your Ken Oppa, is up in the Heavens now. He's smiling down at us." 

"B-but isn't he sad?" Hongbin asked. 

"He is sad." His mother nodded. "He's sad he can't play with you kids anymore. You were very special to him." Ken's momma took a shaky breath. "But you know what? He's still watching over you youngsters. He's making sure your all safe. So you must behave and make sure you aren't worrying him!" 

"He's not mad?" Yuki sniffed. 

"No." the eomma smiled. "He's grateful you are safe with your family." 

"We miss him!" Wonsik sniffled. 

"I know dear. But I promise you, he's watching over you three and smiling when you smile. So you have to promise me you'll smile and be good." 

"We Promise." They chorused. 

"Good. That makes me happy." She smiled although a bit shakily. Without a word or thought the three kids wrapped there arms around Ken's eomma neck. She smiled as tears fell and hugged the children back. After a moment she pulled back and Hakyeon gathered the kids and led them away after bowing respectfully. He quickly wiped his own tears away. 

"Leo-ssi. Watch over Hyuk for a bit?" the woman standing beside Kens mom asked. Leo nodded carefully bowed and took Hyuk out of the room. 

Hakyeon found a window where he could let the kids play outside for a bit. Hyuk had not let go of Leo as he sat down beside Hakyeon. 

"She's a strong woman." He sniffed. Leo just gave a nod not trusting his voice. He was trying and failing miserably not to cry. Hakyeon saw this and carefully pulled Leo into a hug while Hyuk began to nod off in Leo's arms. Leo tried to keep his sobs as quiet as possible. Thankfully Leo stopped crying by the time the children had come back inside. After making sure they had something warm in them Hakyeon set them down to rest. It was a long day for everyone and the kids especially. Exhausted the three fell asleep leaning against one another. 

"Leo-ssi. Ken's Eomma would like to have a talk with you." Her friend informed him. Leo nodded and stood carefully while Hakyeon promised to keep an eye on the sleeping children. Hyuk was still sleeping peacefully his little fist holding onto Leo's shirt. Kens mom was alone in the hall. 

"Leo. Thank you for looking after my precious son." She told him. The sight warmed her heart. 

"I'd like to make, an, odd request." She spoke nervously. Leo nodded unsure of what to say. "Ken always spoke highly of Hakyeon and then you as well. He did seem frightened of you." leo blushed but kept silent. "I have a feeling I understand why." A small smile graced her lips. "As a parent myself it's not easy to trust just anyone with your child. Especially with someone of a background like yours." 

Leo opened his mouth but nothing came out. What could he say? Sorry I got your son killed? Sorry I come from a horrible place that killed your son? Sorry I-

"Please stop, I don't blame you for what happened." leo's eyes widen in surprise. "The police informed me of everything. It helped me understand where you came from and what kind of person you choose to be." 

Leo swallowed. Was he sweating? Or was it nerves? He couldn't tell. 

"Because of you Yuki does not have to grow up in an awful environment. She can go to school and have a life. Ken always talked about how precious Yuki is to you. I don't judge you for where you came from. It sounds like your mom tried her best." 

Leo gave a sharp nod not understanding where this conversation was going. 

"It seems even hyuk has become attached." She smiled fondly. "You have a unique bond with children Leo. Something only true parents have. So I have a selfish request to ask of you." She paused for a few minutes trying to keep her thoughts on track. 

"I want you to take custody of Hyuk. I want you to legally adopt him once I've passed." She held up a hand stopping Leo from speaking. "I'm not committing suicide. I have cancer and it's been spreading faster than the doctors anticipated." 

"I-I." 

"Consider this your way of apologizing for Ken. Hyuk likes you and after talking with Ken and hearing about your past, I trust you to raise my son as your own. It's selfish of me I know. Consider it my dying wish. I've already begun the paper work and when I can no longer look after him, you'll be contacted." 

"I-" 

"You don't have to say anything. We'll talk more of this later. For now I'd like to take my sons. Go be with Yuki and the boys." She held her arms out for Hyuk. Carefully Leo helped transition Hyuk to his mothers arm. He then got to his knees, lowering his head to the floor he bowed respectfully and to hide the tears that fell. 

"Your a good man Jung TaeKwoon." She spoke before walking away. It took Leo a good few minutes before he could stand. Once he did he numbly made his way back to Hakyeon and the kids. 

Not long after Leo and Hakyeon took the kids home. They let the kids change into pajamas and brought out all the pillows and blankets to the living room. It was one big comfy place the kids kept crawling around playing while watching cartoons. It made the older men smile as the kids laughed and played back in the clothes that made them happy. 

It was a few weeks later that Leo got the call. 

"It's time to finish the paper work." 

"I'll be right there." Leo spoke before hanging up. He didn't have to say anything to Hakyeon. He was there and understand telling Leo to go and that he would watch the kids. Leo nodded, gave Yuki a kiss on the top of the head and left. 

I'm sorry the first Chapter is so heavy. It just seemed proper to say farewell, until we meet again, to him. The next chapter shouldn't be as heavy and begin to focus on Yuki and the other as older kids going to school and focusing on their idol auditions. Also Cherry is new to this story will be appearing in a few chapters or the next one. Won't know unless you read it. ;D 

^_^//  I hope you all enjoy it.