three.

Eddies POV.

Why was he so mean? I thought. I was at the edge of crying. I wanted to go home. So I went to my locker packed my stuff and skipped after school clubs that I signed up for. I was about to go out the door when I was meet by a girl. She had light red hair, blue eyes, and slightly chapped lips. "Hey I'm Beverly." She said holding out a hand. I shook it. "Eddie." I said. "So I heard you're new and trash mouth couldn't keep his mind off of you!" She said excitedly "no he hates me." I said my head hanging low. "Not what I Heard but ok." She said. "How would you know anyways?" I asked anger now in my tone. "I'm one if his close-not popular-friends." She said. "Well tell him to stop being a bitch." I said and walked away. "Hey wait!" She said. I turned around. "A smile is better on you're face Eddie." She said with a crooked smile. I smiled and walked off.

Richie's POV.
All I could think about was how mean I was to that small boy. I called Beverly. "Hey bev." I said. "Hey trash mouth, wassup?" She said don't he other line. "So can you come over?" I asked. "Yeah sure." She said and hung up. I put the phone back on my wall and waited for the red head girl to help me.
"So Richie let me get this straight." "You think this boy is gorgeous, but you're not gay?" "No I'm not gay!" I said. "Richie are you BI?" "I don't know Beverly and you aren't helping!" "Fine fine." She left and then I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see the fragile boy standing there sad and angry. "Didn't I tell you to get away from me?" I said. "Sorry I got the wrong address but you don't have to be a bitch about it!" He said and stomped off. "Wait Eddie!" I said. "So you did listen." He said not turning around. "Yeah." I said. "Well what?" He asked turning around. His eyes. "Don't talk to me again." I said he scoffed and walked off. Once he was gone is went up to my room and lit a cigarette. That boy has gotten in my mind. "God damn it!" I screamed. I've drive him away Again.

Toodles•Flower♥