4

no one.
Amara arrived at the mansion to hear chatter from Klaus' "man cave". She leaned up against the door, peaking through the keyhole. It was Klaus and one of his minions.

"I have to stake her tonight. She knows too much, and I can't have her turning on me like the rise of my siblings."

"But you promised-"

"I know what I bloody said! It doesn't matter. What's done is done."

"This is exactly what I meant. What ever happened to always and forever, Niklaus", Amara spoke up through tears, opening the door. They turned her way, Klaus with hurt in his eyes. Amara sped over to the fireplace, breaking off a piece of the firewood.

"Amara, I have to what I have to do. Like you said it's the 21st century, things changed. I love you, I do. And I want to live with you and be happy, but that takes sacrifices."

Amara spoke through her sobs, backing away from Klaus. "I don't love you, and I will never live in this house with you, and I will never trust you again."

"Amar-"

"No, you promised me!"

"I know, trust me I do. I just want us to be happy." She sped up to him, staking him in the stomach.

"I can't be happy", she cried, "I'll never be happy." She sped back to her car, driving to the Salvatore house. She knocked on the door and Damon opened it. "So you know how to knock now?"

"Klaus needs to die."