masked

amber pov:

there is our teacher Mrs.daisy (43 years old) stretching. omg it was shocking I'm surprised she didn't brake a bone. she must have noticed us cause she started talking to us.

(a=ashley, a*=amber, Mrs.d= Mrs.daisy)

Mrs.d: hey girls

a:hey

a*:hey

mrs.d: are you girls practicing today?

a,a*: yep

Mrs.d:ok, but i let u know now that in about 30 min my nephew and his school team are coming here to do hiphop later.

a*:ok cool no problem

a:ok bye Mrs daisy

a*:bye Mrs.daisy

Mrs.d: bye girls.

we quickly put on a sports bra, booty shorts, and pointe shoes, mine were black while ashleys were cream, we then put on our black masks.

we put them on when we are practicing incase someone walks in and so we get used to it.

we did 5 minutes of stretching.

20 minutes of dancing to what now(pointe dance) and 5 minutes of hiphop dancing to nana.

we don't really care that our tats and piercings are showing.

a: hey want to go use the ribbon for practice

a*:sure just go ask Mrs

a:ok

and then she left.

the ribbon is attached to the ceiling and we have a high ceiling. anyways u hold it and helps u when ur spinning but to make it harder for us we have to attach it to ankle.

i took my mask off cause it was sticking to my face from being all sweaty, no one is hear anyways her nephew isn't here and it's been 35 min so hahah. now that i think about it i've never met her nephew. my thoughts were interrupted by ashley running through the doors and telling me that we can use them cause her nephew isn't here. ashley takes off her mask to.

10 minutes later we here doors opening we look out the doors and almost scream. it's our school football team.

and Mrs.daisy is greeting her nephew. ASHTON KNIGHT.OMFG...

a*:omg what do we do?

a:put our masks on and practice a solo or one of the dances were teaching ok.

a*:ok

i put my tap shoes on and my mask back on. i put my headphones in and blast remember when.

ashley sits down and grabs her headphones and folder.

i grab my folder and work on the solo I'm giving one of my students i teach here as well as ashley.

i hear the doors open and ashley and i get wolf whistles but we just ignore it. i keep my head down looking at the steps on the folder. i feel bad for whoever has this solo cause there is a step where they have to do 7 wings in a row. i got 6 and then i felt my screw go loose.

you see on tap shoes they are screwed in and mine are only 6 months old but because I've been using them alot they can come undone quicker.

i let out a frustrated groan i don't know if anyone heard but i don't care. i look in my bag for a screw, but i can't find one, i see ashley all peaceful listening to music eyes closed so to ask her i do what any normal friend would do.

i kicked her leg.

shit she yelled

i just laughed and asked here if i could use her screw she said yes and pointed to her bag that was were all the football players were talking. i started laughing again and slipped off my shoes, carried them by hand so know I'm my normal height which is 5'2.

i still had my headphones in.

as i was walking towards her bag i could feel lots of eyes on me. aka football team.

i rolled my eyes and grabbed the screw they gave me confused looks until i sat down near her bag and started tightening the screw.

after that i went back to practicing. then half an hour later i went home.

i showered and ate. then got ready for bed

*************************************************************************************************

sorry it's short i just sprained my ankle and it hurts so i have do some exercise thing to reduce the pain.

but other then that let me know what u think

jescall ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥