The Breakup

Tessa's POV:

———————

"I hate YOU!" I screamed to Chance.

"And I do EVEN MORE!" He walked over closer to me and looked in my eyes furiously.

Trying to hold in my emotions, I replied back. "I regret almost EVERYTHING I did with you!"

"That's it. We're done! NO MORE OF THIS! IM SICK OF YOU!" He walked out of my room and slammed the door behind him.

At this point, the tears were coming to my eyes. I locked the door and sat against the wall crying. I never cry. But today I had the urge to. I thought Chance would be the one for me. But it turns out, he was just a player too.

I was crying and crying until I heard some voices downstairs. I leaned against my door to try to hear what they were saying since I wouldn't go down there with mascara dripping down my cheeks.

"Bro, what happened?" Jake said.
I figured he was talking to Chance. "Just don't even bother with it."
"It sounded like you all were in a really bad fight. I was worried."
"Yeah, we were and it caused us to break up. I can't stand Tessa anymore."
"Why were you all screaming you hate eachother? Erika added. That was super intense.
"Because I hate her, and she hates me. Simple as that. Just don't bother me about this stuff anymore. Go talk to Tessa or something."
"Me and Alissa will go talk to her," Erika said, while I heard them up the stairs
(Alissa is gonna be in this story because I love her ok)

———————————————-

Oh shoot. I had to quickly make it look like I wasn't crying. I ran to my bathroom and tried to wipe off the mascara as quick as possible, but it didn't work. They were going to see me in tears.
"Tessa can we come in? It's just me and Erika," Alissa said.
I stayed silent, leaning against my wall.
"Please Tessa?" Erika asked.
"Let's just put in her combination."
9038
They opened the door to see me in tears which was embarrassing, and they ran over to hug me.
"Chance broke your heart?" Erika was holding on to me tight.
I nodded. Alissa was holding on to me even tighter.
"He wasn't the man for you, and we're gonna make sure you find the man for you, because there will always be players like him out there, but just know that he doesn't deserve you. He never did. This will be a rough cliff to overcome for you, but you'll do it. Your so strong Tessa, and I'm not saying that to be saying that. You will find that person one day. It may take some time." Alissa smiled at me.
"Thanks, Alissa," I said, hugging her. She had the kindest, most positive mindset I could ever think of. She was my best friend. I admired her so much. And of course, I love her as much as I admire her.
Erika added on. "We always have your back, T. No matter what happens between us, we will. I love everything about you and that won't ever change."
I smiled. "Thanks so much Rik," I hugged her. I love you both so much.
"Wanna have a girls night tonight?" Alissa asked us.
"Heck yes!" I screamed jumping up and down which made them laugh.
"I'll be down," Erika said.
"Awesome. Be ready by 6!"
They both left my room. I was so glad to have amazing friends in my life. They were always so supportive to me. I used my makeup wipes to take off my smeared mascara, and I decided to get ready for our girls night tonight-just me, Liss, and Rik.
————————————————-

Chance's POV:

Tessa had changed so much since we started dating. She's always caused these fights and I can't take it anymore. I've had enough. I loved her but now I hate her. Part of me still loves her, but I can't fall for the trap.

Of course Alissa and Erika went up there to comfort her and they probably think bad of me. But whatever! I think I might as well leave Team 10 anyways because of how I will be seeing the girl who I can't stand anymore.

Jake was being a snitch as usual and told everyone how me and Tessa broke up. Which meant everyone would think it would be on me. But it wasn't! It was Tessa.

Anthony, Nick, Kade, and Chad were all asking me how I "broke Tessa's heart" but I did nothing in this.

"LOOK-I DIDNT BREAK TESSAS HEART, SHE BROKE MINE AND SHES BEEN LIKE THIS EVER SINCE! SO LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT IT!"

The 4 of them had shocked looks on their faces and they ran off. Another thing was that Tessa probably heard me.....

——————

Aye!! First chapter! How are you all liking it so far? If you enjoyed, make sure to follow me (I follow back everyone) and make sure you vote and comment! Hopefully I'll be updating this story everyday for you guys ❤️
I am back after being offline so long and this is my new story that I'll probably be updating the most. I hope you like this one as much as you love my other books.

Check out my other books:
"Jerika (Forever and Always)"
{Finished} (not a JP anymore)

"Always You (Chessa)"
Discontinued but may update sometimes

"Tessa Brooks Facts"
Ongoing

"Team 10 Imagine"
Ongoing

Thanks for reading! Ily all so much !

-Tessabrooksonline💍👅