The Destroyer

My watch beeped, in the last few hours Thor had escaped and The Destroyer was now on earth, a map popped up showing the Destroyers location. Jumping on my eletric motorbike I smiled and sped to the location. I would fly but I hadn't got the hang of that yet, however I transferred a near infinite amount of electric into the bike, the speedometer went up to Mach 6. I was at the Destroyers location in seconds, my eyes widened as I saw it, flipping backwards of the bike I did a superhero landing as it exploded in the destroyers face. It's face opened up revealing a firery glow. "Oh shit!" An amense heat ray blasted me through some buildings.

Grunting I stood up, burn marks all over my chest, my injuries glowed and started healing. Looking up I saw Thor shouting a battle cry and running towards the destroyer getting blasted back, his body laying still and quiet. Quickly I ran towards the body dodging a heat ray. Just before I got to him lighting struck, sheilding my eyes I stood back, when the light was gone I saw Thor weilding his hammer. He wore Asgardian armour and a red cape that rippled in the breeze. "AWESOME!" I shouted jumping and punching the air as Thor flew towards the Destroyer.