Intruder

A few days later
I stood over the hammer as scientist's scanned it. Crouching down I went to pick it up when an alarm went of signalling an intrusion. I could hear shouting in the distance and fighting.

Running over I saw a buff guy with blond locks and a pile of unconscious Sheild Agents around him. "Sir I advise you to stand down!" He looked at me and smiled, he then ran forward. Rolling my eyes I readied for a fight, sending a punch my way I dodged it but got kicked in the chest and flew backwards. I chuckled and stood up.
"Your a good fighter."

The man laughed. "You call that fighting?"

I smiled. "oh that's how you wanna play it?" I ran towards him, flipped over him, spun round and kicked him in the head sending him flying towards the hammer.

Rain pelted down, the mud we stood on turning into liquid. He gripped the hammer with one hand expecting to pick it up, however it stayed where it was. Then grabbing it with both hands he screamed using all his strength to lift the hammer but to no avail. The man stood up, swung his arm aiming for my face but I pushed him back through an inforced glass barrier, with my telekinesis, the glass shattered into a million peices as the man flew through it groaning in pain.  As he stood an arrow whizzed by my cheek hitting him in the chest and knocking him out. Turning round i gave a thumbs up to Clint who was in his watch tower.