Not Another Typical High School Drama

Começar do início

I raised my eyebrows as I moved out of the way. He must be my roommate's bestie or something. He looked around, realizing that Damien wasn't here and just sat on his bed.

"Where's my Damien boy?"

"He's in the shower."

"Hm. So what are you up to tonight?"

I shrugged, "not much. I'm sort of new in this town so uh--"

"Say wha? Where ya from, man?"

I felt weird to be called a man. "I'm from California."

"Oh," Brad laughed, "too bad there's no sun here, huh, prettyboy?"

I frowned. "Don't call me that."

"Bro, you've gotta work out man. Chicks don't dig bodies like yours. You're too... small." Then he flexed his right arm and kissed his arm muscle. "See this? This is what REAL men have."

I just ignored him and continued unpacking.

"Hey, say, the guys and I are going out to check out some chicks tonight. Wanna come?"

I thought about it for a moment but then I was way too tired from the flight all the way from California. "Naw, I'll be alright."

Shortly after, there was another maniac banging on the door. Geez, do these people not know how to KNOCK? "WHO IS IT?" I called out.

"It's probably the Matt and Will." Brad walked up to the door as he flung opened the door.

"Yo mang--" Two more guys came in the room.

"Who's this?" somebody asked from behind me. I turned around and one boy had ginger red hair with forest green eyes and the other one was... huh? Damien?

"This is Damien's new roommie," Brad answered for me.

"Charlie," I nodded.

"Oh," they both blanked out a bit to process my existance.

"I'm Matt. I live right across from your room." This boy had mad freckles.

"And I'm Will," continued the guy who looked exactly like Damien. "I'm Damien's twin."

Oh, now that explains everything.

Matt was a pretty chill looking guy except I wouldn't exactly call him "hot". He would be more like in the category of an average looking guy, but Will.... He looked just as gorgeous as Damien.

"So uh, we're taking him to Wendy's," Brad started.

"Aite," the two of 'em replied.

Wait, what is that boy saying? I said I won't go! "I said I ain't goin!"

"You're coming to Wendy's with us."

"Oh hell no--"

"C'mon. You should come. We'll show you around and all," gorgeous Will stopped me.

"Yeah," Matt joined in.

I sighed. I guess it wasn't such a bad idea since I would at least be a bit more comfortable with this town before school starts.

"Okay."

And at that very timing, Damien came out of the washroom all wet, shirtless.

"Ey guys," he casually greeted the three boys.

"Yo, let's chill here for awhile and then go to Wendy's later," Matt said.

"Agreed," Will and Brad said.