Not Another Typical High School Drama

Author's Note: Before you guys read, please vote and comment! Thanks!

This was it. I was in front of her new dorm, room 108. I couldn't go in, but after a glance at my bag full of art supplies, sudden rush of bravery came back at me.

'C'mon, Kim. You can do this. What did I come here for?' I whispered to myself.

I let out a deep sigh and slowly put the key in the key hole. After the key was completely in, Iturned it hard like a man and boom opened the window. The lights were turned off and I could see a shadowy figure in one of the beds. Acknowledging the fact that my new rommate was completely oblivious of my attendance, and being somewhat glad at the same time, I tip toed to my bed as I quietly put down my art supplies beside it. I got my tooth brush out, did the stuff that I needed to do in the washroom, and quietly went to bed.

I lied down, got myself comfortable, but I couldn't help but realized how LOUD MY NEW ROOMMATE'S SNORING WAS. I mean, I'm pretty used to the sound of snoring because of my dad back in town, but this guy was WAY over the limit. I covered my ears furiously with my pillow and somehow managed to fall asleep.

What time is it. I flung open my eyelids and checked the time. It was 10:00am, Sunday morning. My eyes growing wide and big, I checked out the bed next to mine, and the boy was still perfectly asleep. I hurried to the washroom with my squeezer to compress my boobs, washed, and got ready. I got into my black jeans and a simple plain white shirt. While I was unpacking all my stuff, my roommate slowly rised, grumbling. As he was getting up, the blanket that covered his body slowly fell on the floor and revealed his skin. Damn. There it was. This motion was literally on slow motion in my sight--he had a beautifully shaped body with the rightly toned muscles--not too much, not too little, just enough to look smoking hot. He frowned at the sunlight as he opened his eyes and my gaze met his. I was speechless. The boy's face was gorgeous. He had jet black hair, and ocean blue sparkling eyes. There I was, completely sucked in in his I-don't-quite-know-what dark powers.

"Uh, hi?" he said, breaking my awkward stare in awe. He had a deep delicious voice.

"Oh yeah, hiii," I nervously laughed like an idiot, "I'm your new roommate."

"I thought so," he slightly smiled, his face muscles not so warmed up from his long sleep. "Damien."

"I'm Charlie," I said in a manly voice. Charlie was my undercover fake boy's name.

He smiled at me once more in a tired way, got up, and went into the washroom. Jackpot! My roommate is HOT. But damn. Pity for me since he'll only see me as a guy. Sigh.

I could hear the shower water from the washroom. Oh how tempted I was to just go in and act all guyish. While I was continuing to unpack my things, there was a knock on the door followed by a "BRO. IT'S ME. OPEN UP MAN."

I didn't know what to do so I just sat there and continued unpacking my things. But the guy kept knocking on the door like some maniac until the point where it got on my nerves and I had to open the door or I would go nuts.

I flung open the door.

"YES?" I sarcastically stared at the boy. This boy had chocolate colored skin with well toned mucles. He was wearing a basketball jersey, sleeveless which showed his sporty looking arms very vividly.

"Oh hey. You must be the new roommate of my boy, Damien?"

"Mhmm. The name's Charlie."

"Cool. Mine's Brad. Anywho, I'mma come in now."