It began

------------------KAT'S POV (5 yrs old)----------------------

I was playing with the toy Mr. Phantomhive gave me when father and mother walked in with my sister Mina.

"Hey Kitty Kat can I play too?"

"Of course you can Nana!!"

Mr. and Mrs. Phantomhive often come to talk to mother and father about business. I would often play with there son Ciel. He was very nice to me often people would mistake us for brother and sister m, I don't see how he has navy blue hair and sapphire eyes and I have black hair and ruby red eyes. Mother says that I have beautiful eyes but others say they demon eyes. Any who my sister's birthday's tomorrow! I can't wait!!!

------Next day(sis b-day)------

It was the night of my sisters birthday part and the maid was helping me put on my kimono (A traditional Japanese dress) and then I remembered my sisters present, I ran to mother and fathers room.

"Mother! Mother!! can I see Nana's present! PLEASE!!!" I said as I gave my puppy dog eyes.

"Of course Katerina." mother said with her angelic voice, she's the only one who calls me my name. mother pulled out and emerald necklace, they were the same as Nana's eyes. I stared in delight I knew she would love this present.

"Katerina close your eyes I have a surprise for you too."

I did as I was told I felt something cold go around my neck. I opened my eyes and saw a ruby red necklace that matched my eyes.

"It's beautiful mother I love it!!"

"Now be carful not to lose it okey."

"Yes of course!! father!!! father!! Look at my necklace!! Isn't it wonderful!!!"

"Yes but not as wonderful and beautiful as you my lovely daughter now let's go the party's about to start!!" he swept me off the ground and took off running.

When we got to the party I look for Nana and found her talking to Mr. Worthington.

"Sister! Sister!!"

"Yes what is it kitty Kat?" she said laughing at my excitement.

"Let's dance!!"

"Dance we shall!!"

So we danced, danced, and danced. It was one of the happiest moments of my short lived life. But all good thing had to come to an end. As the guests were leaving the lights went out and laughter irrupted it was the laughter of madness. Nana took my hand and took me to my room and put me in the closest.

"No matter what don't come out!" and with that she shut the door. I heard voices and stomps I cracked the door open and saw a man with a mask on his face and my sister.

"Are you the leader?"

"No."

"What do you want?"

"Humph, hahahaha what do we want that's simple we want her the girl with demon eyes."

"Why why do you want Katerina?!"

"Well that's our business."

He pulled out two daggers and through them all at once. Nana did a flip over his head and graves daggers of her own throwing them one at a time one slit his are another stabbed his leg. as she went for a round house kick he caught her like it was nothing and then he threw her down stepping on her stomach and looking into her eyes he grabbed his last dagger and stabbed through the heart. He looked down at her a smiled. then walked out whistling a happy tune.

"Nana? Nana?! Nana!!?? Come back Nana!! MINA MINA YOU CAN'T DIE PLEASE!!" I stood and starred into her once energetic Emerald eyes now lifeless and cold on the floor.

I ran out the room.

"Mother! Mother where are you!"

At that moment I heard a muffled scream the smell of blood suffocated air it smelled so horrible it made me gag.

"There you are sweetie."

"Who are you?" I said shaking."wheres mother?"

"Would you like me to take you to your mother and father?" I nodded not sure what do I was so scared all I could do was fallow him.

"I found her!" he said yanking my hair that voice it's the same man that killed Mina!!

"I grabbed the dagger that was hidden in my sleeve. Held it carefully not to drop it, we made it to mother and fathers room. I fell to my knees sitting there against the wall was my mother her beautiful silk white dress drenched in blood. she sat there lifeless.

"Mother?" My voice was barely a whisper.

"Where's my father?" I said eagerly.

"Don't worry he's here."

"Where!"

"Are you sure she's 5 she talks like an old women "Mother! Father!"." A different guy showed up. Over his shoulder was my father.

"FATHER!" the man tossed him to the floor, another man grabbed me so I couldn't get to him.

"Oi your kids calling, oi!" the other man kept slapping him.

"STOP PLEASE!"

"Kitty Kat remember what I said you are beautiful and I love you no matter what happened tonight remember you are my kitty kat." I could see the life fading from his body in a matter of minutes his body stopes moving, he had died.

I grabbed my dagger from my sleeve and stabbed the man next to me and ran but the other one caught me. I blacked out after.

+++++++time skip++++++++

(After she's sold she's 11)

It was dark I was chained up to the wall the necklace mother gave me was on a table across the room. *sigh*

"She's up!"

"Really let's have a look at her!"

"Heard her eyes are the color of blood!"

Voices were everywhere different ones in different places.

"Hello my sweet Katerina." a sickly voice said.

"Where am I now Albert?"

"Your time has finally come now! Get the knife and necklace!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I sreamed as he slit my wrists biting my lip to hold back another scream.

"Hello."

"Where am I?"

"Haha your a cute child."

A snake slithered its way towards my feet I looked around for the source of the voice but found nothing.

"Haha looking for me?" the snake said.

"Y-you can talk?!"

"Haha!"

The snake turned in to a beautiful woman I was so amazed.

"Now how would you like to have contract with me?"

"A contract? what kind?"

"I can get you anything you desire in exchange I ask for your soul. Now what's your name?"

"Katerina and yes I'll make the contract."

"Katerina, pure, lovely."

"What's your name?"

"Anything you want."

"Kay, your new name is Alice Convell. and your first task is to get these chains off of me and burn this place to the ground."

"As you wish my young miss."

Ten minuets later I watch that hell whole burn to the ground.