1. Sweetness

The bronzing metal frame bed rattled as you dropped your body onto the mattress, nightgown flowing up and back down again. "Behave." Mick mumbled, sitting crossed legged beside you.

"Mick..." you whined, pulling on his patterned shirt. "I'm bored." But Mick just shrugged you off, too busy co-writing a new song. You left your body fall back onto the thick sheets, sulking and pouting and hoping he would notice.

Feeling ignored, you huffed. Silence again. This time, you let out an over-exaggerated sigh but Mick just tucked a chunk of his thick hair behind his ear, back still facing you.

Another an exaggerated sigh and another and another until Mick chuckled. "What is it?" Mick playfully laughed, turning his head slightly to look at you, laid and arms folded like a child, especially in your baby blue night gown.

"Mick, I miss you." You falsely cried, propping up onto your elbows to force your eyes to glisten and view innocence. "Babe, I'm here." Your boyfriend sniggered In return, shuffling his bottom slightly on the mattress to face you.

"So..?" You muttered in defence. Mick copied you, letting out an over exaggerated sigh as he threw the half written sheets across the bedroom carelessly. "Mick..." you gasped, sitting up further. "Why did you do that?"

"Shhh. You missed me, didn't you?" He teased flirtatiously, laying on his front to hover over you slightly. Your body froze. "Did you or didn't you?" He repeated again smugly.

"U-uh.. yeah." You replied stuttering as his face inches closer to your own. "Good." He hummed as his plump lips came in contact with your own, mixing with them to create a deep passionate kiss.

"I love you, sweetness." Mick murmured as he broke the kiss for a second and then continuing your sweet make out session.

OPINIONS?! 🎉