Louis Imagine

aged up to after you two get married. the rest is explanatory.

you started at the box full of pregnancy tests. each test clearly reading positive. you looked your stomach, a tear falling down your face.

"i'm going to be a mother..." you sobbed.

the door slammed from downstairs and you heard his voice.

"love! i'm home!" louis called.
"where are you?" he asked.
"up here!! i'll be down soon darling!" you wiped away your tears.

swiftly, you picked up the box with the test sticks and put them on your side of the closet. you hid it well underneath your clothes and escalated down to greet your 2 year husband.

"what took you so long?" he asked giving you a kiss on your neck.
"i tripped and made a few things fall." you lied.
"oh." he replied.
"i'll be watching TV, you can join me if you'd like once your settled." you stated sitting down onto your couch.
"see you soon then." louis smiled at you.

he walked up the stairs and closed the door behind him. louis began to strip himself off of his work clothes and into his pyjama clothes. while finding a shirt in the closet, he knocked over something from your side.

louis reached down to put it back in it's orginal place but as his face lowered to the ground, a light pink was shown.

he moved the shirt out of the way to only reveal a box full of pregnancy tests. he stared at the box, every goddamn stick he saw was read as postitive.

swiftly, he put on some pants and a shirt, then walked down stairs with the box in his hands. you turned around to see him with the box in his hands.

"love, can we talk?" he asked as you nodded.

you turned off the tv as he sat down in front of you. he placed the box in the middle of you two.

"y/n, are you pregnant?" louis asked you softly.

you couldn't function any words, however you could function in actions. your only response was a nod with the face trying to hold in tears.

"how long?" he asked.
"s-six we-weeks.." you replied, your voice breaking.

he looked at you. the love of his life telling him that she's pregnant and breaking down in front of him at the same time. he gave you a hug, you sobbed into his chest.

"why didn't you tell me earlier?" he asked looking down at you.
"i thought..i thought you would leave me.." you cried.
"i would never leave you.." he said stroking your hair.
"y/n i love you so much. i'm thrilled your caring our child, and that i'm going to be a dad! what kind of person would i be if i left the love of my life?" he said looking into your (eye color) eyes.

he leaned in and kissed you softly on the lips.

"we're going to be great parents." he smiled.