Chapter 9

Karan: Now we r not staying with them....

Naina looked at karan and cupped his face and nodded in a no. Karan held her hands and squeezed it nodding in a yes that he will control himself. Nairan smiled.

Naina: OK, now let me go and clean this house.

Karan: Let me help you...

Naina remembered the aata thing and all and wilderness her eyes.

Naina: No no no... I don't need ur help....

Karan chuckled.

Karan was doing something something on phone and Naina was cleaning the house. She completed her work and it was now 8 pm. She sat on the bed wiping her sweat as she was very tired. Karan saw her and felt sad that she has to do all these bcz of him. He brought a glass of water for naina. Naina smiled and drank it.

Karan: Naina, U know that we don't earn anything and we need to be independent so Naina I will find a job for myself.

Naina: Wow Karan ! That is a great thing !

Karan: But naina I don't have any degree !

Naina: Degree ? Why degree ?

Karan: How will they appoint me without qualifications...

Naina was confused.

Naina: What job will be applying for ?

Karan: In a business company...

Naina: What r u saying karan ?

Karan: What ?

Naina: U won't be doing this job...

Karan: But why ?

Naina: Because karan u r mad for music not for these companies... Ur passion is music and I know that u won't be happy with these business things... I want my karan to be happy in whatever does... U will do something in music...

Karan: But the salary won't be enough...

Naina: I said u na.. I want my karan to be happy... And to me ur happiness matters a lot more than money....

Karan was emotional. He hugged her tightly.

Karan: Naina... No one has never thought so much for me... But u, u r thinking so much for me, caring for me my happiness....

Naina: Because I am ur wife and I will always care for u, ur happiness and will always support you.

Karan kept hugging her and they stayed in that position for a long time.

Then they broke the hug.

Naina: Ok so now.... U prepare for ur music related job and let me cook some dinner for you.

Karan nodded and was busy in his work while naina went to kitchen to realize that there were no vegetables. So, she decided to walk to the market.

She went to karan.

Naina: Karan, i am going to market !

Karan: Market ? Now at this time ?

Naina: Karan, there r no vegetables so I need to bring them.

Karan: Naina, let me go then it is not safe for you to go...

Naina: Karan, it's okay... i can go nothing will happen...

Karan: But..

Naina: I will just go and come in 15 minutes...

Karan unwillingly nodded.

Karan: Come soon...

Naina: Okay !

After walking for 5 mins from there house in a lonely path, the market is there. Naina was passing through that way when she felt someone following her. She turned back but found nothing. She then went to the market and brought vegetables.

When she was returning back on the same path, she heard someone whistle. She turned and found 2 boys coming towards her. She ignored them and started walking towards their house. She was just 2 mins away from their house when one of the boys grabbed her hands pulling her. She was startled and her vegetable basket and purse fell down. She pushed him and moved back.

Boy: Come on... We will just kidnap you and our job will be done...

Naina: Job what job ? What will u get kidnapping me ?

Boy: everything...

Naina: Please stop this and let me go..

The other boy pushed naina and she fell down hurt her elbows.

Naina: What r u doing ?

boy: This...

He pulled naina from the ground and pulled her towards their van. Naina was trying to free herself. Naina was yelling and crying.

Naina: HELP ! HELP ! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ! Please leave me...

They both were pulling her and she was trying to free herself.

So, this was for today's chapter !

I know this was short but i am very busy !
My schools r reopening tmrw... So, will be more busy from tomorrow but will try to update soon...

Thank u all for ur support ! My story has 1.04k reads ! Yeah !!

BTW, if u r on Instagram so follow my account nairan_anridh_fc !

Do vote and comment !!

Love ya 💖