Chapter 2

Nk: Now another marriage will happen ?

All were shocked.

Nk: Of Saawari and karan !

All were very shocked.

Karan angrily: What r u telling dad ? How can I marry saawari... I married naina right now and why will I even marry saawari...

Nk: Why don't u ask this to ur mother and maasimaa !

Naina, Sandhya and Nirmala knew that Nk knows the truth.

Karan: Mom, what is dad telling ??

Nk: Tell the truth that u hid from me since 25 years....

Karan: Mom tell me... which truth ?

Nirmala was numb and didn't speak a word. So, karan approached Sandhya and asked her the same to which she never replied. Karan kept asking them but all in vain. Here, naina was upset for karan.

Nk: OK... If these liars won't tell..

Karan: DAD ! How dare u call u mom a liar ! U just..

Nk: Just shut up !

Karan was shocked as Nk never behaved like this with him after he got cured.

Nk: If they won't say the truth I will say...

Nk went and brought Nirmala and sandhya down the mandap. He held karan's hand and pulled him to take him down the mandap but was stopped by the gathbandan. Nairan looked at each other. Karan held naina's hand and went down the mandap.

Nk: Yeh ladka, Karan mera beta nahi hai.

All were very shocked.

Karan: Kya ! Dad Yeh kaise mazak....

Nk: This is not mazak...U r not my son !

Karan held NK's hand. 

Karan: No Dad ! What r u telling ! No dad...I am ur son... Dad....

Nk: Stop ! Stop calling me dad ! I am not ur dad...

Nk jerked karan's hand. Karan started crying. Everyone were in tears.

Karan went to Nirmala and held her shoulder.

Karan: Maa, what is dad telling ! Maa u r my mom... Mom.. Tell dad that he is lying.. Maa... Tell maa.. 

Nirmala didn't reply and was crying. Karan became numb and left her shoulder. 

Nk: U r sandhya ji's sister's son...

All were shocked.

Karan: No this is not possible...no..

Karan went to dadu.

Karan: Dadu Dadu.... I am ur grandson... Dadu..

Dadu: Yes karan u r my grandson Karan singh Chauhan...

Nk: No he is not... He is not a chauhan... He is not Karan singh Chauhan. He is karan only karan...

Karan was more shocked.

He went to kunal.

Karan: Bhai... bhai... I am ur younger brother... bhai... Tell na dad is wrong.. I am a chauhan.. I am his son.. Tell maa to tell dad... 

Kunal: Yes karan.. U r my brother.. U r my brother...I don't care about anyone.. U r my brother...U r a chauhan...

Nk: No he is not..

Kunal: No he is...I don't believe you....

Nk: U believe this boy than ur own dad !

Kunal: Yes... He is my brother...

Karan then went to Sandhya.

Karan: Maasimaa, what is dad telling ? I am a chauhan... U don't  have a sister right ? So how...

Sandhya: I have... I have a sister... Bahisab is right...U r my sister's son ! U r not a chauhan !

All were shocked. Karan slowly was going back and then he fell to the ground crying. Naina and kunal ran towards him. Naina held his hand.

Naina: Karan don't cry karan...U have to stay strong....

Karan: I am not a chauhan.. Naina... I am not a member of this family...

Kunal: U r my brother karan.. u r a member of our family... And no one can deny that...

Here , they were crying and there Nk was very angry on Nirmala for hiding the truth.

Nk: Nirmala, u r such a liar... u hid such a big truth from me... This boy is not my son... I had felt that as he was never like me he was a scared boy from his childhood... He is not a chauhan... But u .. U hid such a big truth from me... I hate you..

Dadu: Nandkishore stop this....

He went to Nirmala.

Dadu: Beta, U hid such a big truth....Why beta ?

Nirmala was crying.

Nk: What beta beta ! She is a liar... And Sandhya ji u why did u do this.... I believed u so much but u... 

And he scolded them a lot like in the serial.

Karan was sobbing and naina and kunal trying to pacify him. Naina was holding karan's hand. Nk went and pulled karan to stand. In this process, karan's hand slipped from naina's hand and she saw his hand slipping from hers and felt separated. 

Nk:  But U can be a chauhan....

All were suddenly shocked but were happy.

Karan: Dad I can ?

Nk: Yes...

Karan: How ?

Nk: By leaving naina and marrying saawari...

Karan was taken aback. All were shocked. Naina was in dilemma.

Karan: No... What r u saying.. I can't marry saawari.. I have married naina... She is my wife I can't leave her...

Meghna: And how can he marry someone without divorce and divorce can happen  only after 6 months of marriage and they married an hour ago.. And why r u separating them ?

Nk: U keep quiet. Only if someone complains the police legal actions will happen.. But for now he will marry saawari and divorce this girl later... 

Kunal: Dad, they r married and dad don't forget naina is the one who cured karan...

Nk: So, she did the work of a nurse. A nurse gets money to cure not the right to be wife. Oh!  So this girl needs money. Ok.. Now I understood. 

Nk took out some money from his pocket and threw it at naina but karan came in between and it hit him. Naina was crying.

Karan: Stop this at once....How dare u speak anything like that about naina... She is my wife and I have given her the right to be my wife.... 

Naina looked at karan emotionally.

Nk:  now she will lose her right and u will marry saawari...

Karan: I won't marry saawari...

Nk: ok...I give u a day to choose between me or naina ! If u choose me your will be a chauhan and live happily and naina will leave and u will marry saawari but if u choose naina u will lose this family and will leave the house with her...

All were astonished. Nk then angrily left. Karan also ran to his room and closed the door. Everyone ran behind him to his room. 

What will happen next ? 

Who will karan choose ?

Keep reading my story to know that. 

Do vote and comment.