e

dowoon waited and waited for wonpil, he was supposed to arrive 2 hours ago. dowoon served many customers as he waited.

he couldn't take it anymore so he flipped out his phone and quickly tapped on the phone. he hesitated, but called wonpil anyway.

"wonpil?" dowoon said as wonpil picked up the phone.

"h-hey," his voice sounded shaky and quiet.

"where are you, i've been waiting for 2 hours," dowoon said. wonpil fell silent, "wonpil?"

"i'm sick," his voice cracked as he spoke through the phone.

"what? then i'll come over after i close the shop," dowoon said as he squished the phone between his ear and shoulder. there was silence again as dowoon cleaned up the tables.

"don't come over," wonpil's voice was getting more shaky, "i'm fine."

dowoon took hold of the phone again, "you don't seem fine."

"just- do-"

"can't stop me!" dowoon said.

"dowoo-"

"i'll be there by four," dowoon said, not letting wonpil say no.

"don't co-"

"SEE YOU WONPIL!" dowoon said as he ended the call, "wonder what's up with him."

dowoon started to quickly clean up, still serving people as he did so.

-

a small box of tissues and a bar of chocolate were in dowoon's hands as he knocked quietly on wonpil's door. since they lived so close it didn't take him long to get there.

"wonpil~" dowoon said as he jumped up and down in front of the door. "wonnie?"

dowoon pushed the door a little and it started to swing in slowly. he quickly walked in without permission and closed the door. the house seemed empty and quiet, it made dowoon start to worry.

"wonpil where are you?" he said quietly trying to keep the silence. he slowly started to walk towards wonpil's room.

dowoon gently pushed the door and saw a weak wonpil on his bed. his body leaned against the headrest and his head was in his hands. the room was a mess, pillows everywhere, blankets everywhere as well.

"wonnie! what happened?" dowoon said as he jumped onto the bed, the tissues and chocolates were placed beside him.

wonpil immediately looked up at dowoon, his eyes were swollen and his nose was all red. "do-dowoon, what are you doing here."

"first, what happened to you, have you been crying? what's with the mess of pillows?" dowoon started to throw questions at wonpil.

but all he did was stay silent, his eyes were wide open as he watched dowoon.

"wonpil?" dowoon's voice became quiet and soft as he watched wonpil.

before he knew it, wonpil had tears falling down his face.

"dowoon- i- i-" he dropped his head into his hands and pulled the blanket closer to him.

dowoon quickly moved closer as he watched wonpil cry and cry.

"i- i love you!"

dowoon was startled and looked at him with his head tilted to the side. "you love me?"

"yeah! i do! i love you so much, i want to kiss you every time i see you, i want to hug you whenever you look sad, but i know you don't love me so- so you might as well leave me in this mess," wonpil said as he cried even more.

the curtains shook as a slight breeze went into the room, making dowoon pull wonpil closer and closer. "are you the gu-"

"yes i am!" wonpil tried to push him away but he didn't budge, "what are you still doing here! go run away from me, i'm just a burden, you should be working and letting me cry out all my problems!"

dowoon gently pulled up the blanket to cover both of them, he dropped the blanket and held wonpil's face in his palms, "why would i do that if i love you too?"

tears stopped falling as wonpil heard that, he sniffled softly as he looked up at dowoon, "you're lying aren't you."

"i'm not."

"you wouldn't lov-" but before wonpil could say anything else, their lips connected. dowoon's hands slowly wrapped around wonpil's neck as he pulled him closer.

wonpil wrapped his hands around dowoons waist as sparks flew. his fingers wrapped around his soft hair, the blankets covering them up.

but soon wonpil pulled away, his tear stained eyes and puffy cheeks were fading. a big, wide smile covered it all.

"who knew how cliché this would be," dowoon said as he let out a breathy laugh, he wrapped his arms around wonpil as he pulled him close.

"but it doesn't matter," wonpil said with his head on his shoulder, "since now I have you in my arms."

fin

-

I hope you liked this small story of wonpil and dowoon :)