Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

*Jocelyn (POV)*

I woke up on the couch, my sight was blurry. I sat up, looking around to see if my mother was here. She worked all the time, she always had a crazy schedule. I walked up the stairs to my room. I changed my clothes to red skinny jeans and a London flag T-shirt with black converse. I walked out the front door and went to my black mustang in the driveway. I got in the car and drove to Michelle's house. There was no more shcool.

I knocked on the door and Michelle opened it.

"Hey, Jocelyn." Michelle said with a grin.

"Hey." I said. We walked up the stairs to her room. It was a large room with a queen size bed, a desk in the corner and a walk in closet. Michelle had covered her walls with Zayn posters. Taylor was sitting on blue bing bag.

"Hey, you look good." Taylor winked at me with her blue eyes.

"Thanks, what are we going to do?" I asked.

"Well, we could go to the mall!" Taylor said smiling ear to ear. Obviously Taylor loved to shop. Me and Michelle nodded are head in a yes. We drove my car.

We walked in to see a stage with a huge sign reading One Direction was coming to the mall at five o'clock. We all looked at each other with excitement.

"One Direction is coming here...." Michelle yelled.

"I know." Taylor cried in joy.

We all ran to the Ticketmaster. Pushing are way to the front of the line. I heard girls yelling "hey your skipping." And "go to the end."

"Give me three tickets." I said calmly.

"Here y'all go." I gave him the money and he gave me the tickets. I looked at the clock on my phone. It was one o'clock and we had time to spare.

"I look like shit." Michelle frowned.

"Let's go shop for clothes to wear for the boys." Taylor said pulling us to H & M.

"You look good." Taylor said to me making a pouty face.

"Thanks, I'm not changing my outfit." I said. Michelle came out with a white tank top tucked in a short black skirt with black flats. She looked sexy, beautiful, and flirty all at the same time.

"You look beautiful." Me and Taylor said at the same time to Michelle.

"Thanks but ......" Michelle trailed off.

"What?" Taylor asked.

"I don't have the money to pay for these clothes." Michelle said putting down her head. Michelle and I had known each other for six years. Her parents weren't always there at the house, so she was alone. She was always there for me, I know she seems mean but she's actually nice.

"I'll paid for it." I said putting a smile on her face.

"No."

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I said. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly. It wasn't a big deal for me to buy her the clothes. My mom gave me money all the time. She spoiled me, I guess because I was the only child.

"I will help pay for it." Taylor said.

"Okay." I said back.

Taylor was wearing a yellow dress that was puffy at the ends.

"You look bright." Michelle smiled.

"I know because I want Liam or Harry to see me." Taylor grinned.

We paid for the clothes, running to the bathrooms. They changed into the clothes we just bought. We ran to the stage where One Direction was going to sing. We handed are tickets to the tall man in black. We walked closely to the stage, standing a few feet away.

The boys walked on stage. The first one I saw was Louis. He was wearing a white and gray striped T-shirt and red pants with gray toms. I saw his blue eyes sparkle in the light.

"Zayn!" Michelle yelled. I heard all the girls yelling and crying and some even fainted.

"Thank you for showing up." Liam said in his British accent.

"I love you Liam!" Taylor yelled, jumping up and down.

"I love you too girl in the yellow dress." Liam said with a wink. Taylor turned bright red, smiling ear to ear.

"We are going to sing what makes you beautiful." Harry said. They sang the song and Zayn walked close to the edge where we were standing.

"We are going to sing One thing next." Zayn said. All the girls were screaming there names.

"Zayn! I love you! Zayn!" Michelle yelled loudly. Zayn looked over to us and I started pointing at Michelle. She was waving and blowing kisses. He blew a kiss at Michelle and she almost fainted. I was thinking that they were lucky that Zayn and Liam had talked or blew kisses at them. I could scream Louis name because we were close to the stage but I wasn't crazy like Michelle or Taylor, I was shy.

"Thank you for coming. Hope you had a great time." The boys said. They walked off stage to the back.

"Come on." Michelle whispered, grabbing mine and Taylor hand. She was following the boys, they were climbing into the car. The Butler closed the door of the limousine and got in the driver seat. I saw a piece of paper fall out of his pocket. The limousine was down the street turning to the left with girls chasing them. I picked up the piece of paper, it had an address. I realized it was where the boys were staying at. I slipped the piece of paper in my pocket.

"It was amazing that Liam said I love you to me." Taylor said, blushing.

"I couldn't believe Zayn blew a kiss to me." Michelle said fanning herself.

I couldn't believe I had there address I said to myself.

I dropped them off at Michelle's house. I drove to my house and ran for my room. I could heard my mother say "hi honey" but I was in my room before I could say hi back. I sat on my bed pulling out the piece of paper. What was I going to do? Was I going to stalk Louis? I looked around my room and my eyes stopping at the book I was reading in English class. I knew what I was doing to do.